Sunday, 13 August 2017

Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream SPF 15 Review





Hey everyone, 

I am back with another beauty post and this time it is a review of the Clarins essential silky creme with spf 15. This product is part of the Clarins hydrating range which got re launched in March of this year I believe. 
I bought this when I was in duty free as I forgot to pack a moisturiser and I had been wanting this for a while so it seemed the perfect time to try it out.

There is two types of hydra- essential moisturisers one with spf 15 and one without. I chose the one with spf 15 as I was going on a holiday to Tenerife so it made sense. 

My first impressions of the product was that it didn't feel thick as such but it did have some weight to the product. When we arrived in Tenerife I tried it on the back of my hand and it blended in easily and felt very hydrating. 
I tried it on my face the first night we was there and it felt really hydrating, it kind of reminded me of the Origins overnight mask which I also love. 

I originally planned to tell you about the pros and cons of the product but for me personally, I can only find one con of the product which is a testement to how well this has worked for me. The one fault I have with it is that it is feels sticky after application, which is fine at night but not great if am in a rush and need to apply my makeup straight away, as I find it doesn't apply that great unless I wait for it to dry.

Overall this moisturiser has worked wonders on my skin, it has provided me with the much needed moisture that my skin needs. It also works well with all of my other skincare products in my routine. 

I would highly recommend this product as I struggle to find a moisturiser that is suitable for my sensitive dry skin, yet this one ticks all the boxes.
I have my eye on a few of the other products from the range as it has impressed me so much. 

I hoped you enjoyed reading my thoughts on the Clarins Hydra -essentiel moisturiser, let me know in the comments below if you have tried any of the products from the range. 

Have a fabulous sunday and I will see you all again next week. 

Thanks For Reading, 
Until Next Time, 
Heathers World, 
XO




SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig