Sunday, 9 July 2017

What's In My Tenerife Makeup bag




Hey everyone, 

So I recently got back from my trip to Tenerife and I thought it would be interesting to show you what I took in my makeup bag and give my mini opinion on the product. I think I did overpack but I liked the idea of having options to complement different outfits that I took.






Face

Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer- Tried this for the first time on holiday and I love it, expect a review on the blog at some point soon.
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser In Cameo- The jury is still out on this product, It sinks into my dry patches but else where it is lovely.
Nars Radient Creamy Concealer- Love this product, my holy grail concealer.

Mac Soft And Gentle Highlighter- Slowly becoming one of my favourite products, my failsafe highlighter.
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector In Opal- Got this in a sephora favourite set, think it's a bit to golden for my skin tone but again jury is still out.
Chanel Creme Blush -
Charlotte Tilbury Blusher In Love Glow- Bit like soft and gentle this is my failsafe blusher, goes with everything and looks lovely.
Becca X Chrissy Highlighting Palette - Love love love, got a full review of it on my blog here so check it out if you want to know my full opinions.

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray- Best setting spray ever hands down keeps my makeup on all night.





Eyes 

Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette - I think I fell even more in love with this eyeshadow palette on holiday if that was even possible. Got a full review here, so once again check it out if you want to know my full thoughts.

Mac Naked Lunch Single Eyeshadow- My fail safe eyeshadow, gorgeous neutral but stunning at the same time.
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - The best eyeshadow primer I have ever tried.

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mini Mascara - It's a good mascara but not the greatest one I have tried.

Maybeline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara - I know it's loved by loads but I just don't like it. I may like the original better but look out for my full review of the product.

Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Liner - Never used it so can't give a full opinion on it.





Lips

Charlotte Tilbury Bitch Perfect Lipstick - Love this for when I want a change from a nude to something more peachy

MACxAlessandra Lipstick - Pretty Much what I wore all holiday in the end, love love this lipstick and wish it was part of the permanent collection.

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick in Boy- Hands down one of my favourite nude lipsticks ever and one of my favourite luxury lipsticks ever.

Tom Ford Lipstick in 7 Pink Dusk - My little piece of luxury, gorgeous shade and lasts a decent amount of time.

Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liners In Pink Venus And Pillow Talk - Love both of these lipliners and the Lip Cheats in general, I really need to get more of them.


So that's everything I took to Tenerife, leave me a comment below letting me know what is in your holiday makeup bag. I hope you all enjoyed this post and I will be back next week with a new post.

Thanks For Reading,
Until Next Time,
Heathers World
XO




SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig