Wednesday, 19 July 2017

OOTN - Engagement Party Edition


Hey everyone, 

I hope your all well, todays post is going to be an outfit of the night. This past weekend I attended an engagement party of a close family friend and I thought it would be fun to show you the outfit that I wore. First of the engagement party was lovely, it is my godmothers son who I have grown up with so it was a lovely occasion. There were plenty of drinks, laughter and dancing and was a really great night.
I even ended up hungover which hasn't happened in a long time as I don't normally get hangovers. I have also included links to each item in case you would like to check them out. 

Top -  Embroidered Bardo Top

I got this top a while ago from TopShop so am not sure if you can still get in in store but it is still available online. I love it, it's the perfect summer top and what I love the most is that you can dress it up or dress it down. I choose this top because it looked dressy when paired with the rest of my outfit but still was slightly casual and suited the event perfectly. I also loved the flower detail on the sleeves of the top.

Pants - White Jamie Jeans 

This was the thing I was most nervous about wearing as lots of people had told me not to wear white but I had no other pants to go with my outfit, and to be honest there were other people there wearing white. But yeah I wore white oops, I choose jeans because again they looked dressy without looking overly dressy which was the look I was going for.




Shoes -  Aldo Ameline pink front cross heeled sandals 

I picked these shoes as I wanted a shoe without a block heel but looked elegant and complemented my top and clutch bag perfectly. These shoes were perfect, they were a bit big around my ankle but that it just cause I have dainty ankles. Not going to lie I didn't last all night in these as they killed so I switched into my flip flops halfway through the night.

Clutch Bag - Beige Stud embellished fold over clutch bag



To complete my outfit I choose this clutch bag from River Island, I loved the embellishment on it which helped it stand out against my relatively plain outfit. Also this bag is huge it fitted my flip flops, purse, portable charger, makeup amongst other things. It also just pulled the outfit together.

As for jewellery I just wore my Michael Kors rose gold Watch and my Pandora silver bow ring as I was going for a simple but elegant outfit which I think it was and wanted minimal extras.

I would love to know your thoughts on the outfit and what you would wear to an engagement party. I hope you all have a wonderful day and I will see you all again on Sunday.

Thanks For Reading,
Until Next Time,
Heathers World 
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig