Tuesday, 4 July 2017

Meet Duke- My Cavalier King Charles Spaniel






Hey Everyone, 

Todays post is a different post than I normally do but I thought it would be a fun post to do for you all. So this post is going to be introducing you to my Doggy/Baby Duke as I might feature him in a few more posts.  So here is a Fact File on the baby of the family. Sorry if you were expecting a proper post!

Duke is mine and my mums two year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. 
He was born on the 29/06/2015
He is Black and Tan with a strip of white going down the middle of his stomach. 
He is very stubborn and likes to make sure were aware of his stubbornness at least twice a day. 
He is a woman's dog- He adores my granddad but will follow me, my mum or nan around instead of my granddad. 
Duke is very loveable, he loves getting a fuss especially his belly tickled and will give kisses to any one who will accept them. 
He isn't the biggest fan of other dogs, depending on the type of dog will depend on how open he is to playing with other dogs. 
He loves his walks with his Granddad in the morning- He will sit on the back of the couch and stare at his house as we live in the same street. 
He is great with children, couldn't meet a nicer dog when it comes to children. 
Duke has a very cheeky side to him that comes out on a regular basis. 
His happy smile is one of the best things about him as he can put a smile on anyones face just by smiling. 
He thinks he's a cat and will sit on the back of our couch. 
He has the loudest snore I have ever heard, louder than any human I have met. 
He will tell you when he wants to go to bed and if you don't he will get a nark on. 

So I think thats everything you need to know about Duke, He is a huge part of our family and one of my favourite people in the whole world. I hope you enjoyed this different post, I thought it would be fun to do as I tweet about him loads and may feature him in some future blog posts. 

Do you have any pets? 
Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks For Reading, 
Until Next Time, 
Heathers World 
XO
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig