Monday, 31 July 2017

Duty Free Haul - Tenerife Edition



Hey everyone, 

First of this post is way way over due and I apologise for how late this is going up. Secondly it is going to be quite a short post as I didn't buy that much this time around from duty free. Lastly this is a to combined duty free haul from both on my way to tenerife and returning from tenerife.  Also I can't remember the exact prices for the products as we threw away the receipts.

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle purse spray perfume 

I picked this up as I adore the Coco Mademoiselle fragrance and really wanted the purse spray as it's easier to carry around in my bag. I love that you get two refills with this which should last me a long time as I switch out my perfume regularly. 

Smirnoff Litre Vodka 

A duty free staple for me, whenever I am returning from somewhere I always pick up a litre bottle of vodka as vodka and coke is my choice of drink. I picked up the plastic bottle this time as it was less likely to be broken on route home.


Tom Ford Mandarino Di Amalfi Acqua 

This was a treat to myself for getting through my university exams and what a treat it is. It has a distinctive strong scent which I am not going to try and describe as I would butcher the scent. To me is basically smells like summer and will always remind me of Tenerife 2017. Plus everyones entitled to a bit of luxury now and again.

Clarins hydra-essentiel spf15 moisturiser.

This was bought as I didn't have a moisturiser to take with me so was a bit of an impulse buy. I am so glad I purchased this as it has worked wonders on my skin since using it, I won't go into to much detail as I do have a full review coming soon on my blog so look out for that.

So there you have my small but expensive duty free haul, like I said I didn't go overboard as we still have new york in 10 weeks so wanted to save for that. I hoped you enjoy this post even if it is so overdue.

I will see you again on sunday with a new post,

Thanks For Reading
Until Next Time
Heathers World
XO
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig