Tuesday, 9 May 2017

Clarins Limited Edition Bronzing And Blush Compact- Worth The Hype?







Hey everyone, 

Todays post is a mini review of the Clarins Limited Edition bronzing and blush compact that everyone seems to be raving about at the moment. Literally every time I went onto Instagram this stunning compact would make it's way onto my feed. The temptation was to much to resist so I picked this up when Clarins had their 10% of for their birthday. 

This bronzer and blush compact comprises of three bronzing shades and one coral blush shade, the design of the pan is so that it looks like a fading sunset, starting with the blush shade and fading until you get to the darkest bronzing shade. 

Now if your pale like me you will know the struggle of trying to find that perfect bronzer that won't look to muddy or to dark. Well look no further I have found your perfect match, Clarins claims this suits all skin tones and so far I have found that to be true. This suits me, my mum and my auntie who all have different skin tones with me being the palest and my auntie being quite tanned.

Normally with these kind of compacts I tend to just use the lightest shade, but with this one I can get away with swirling my brush in the pan and applying straight to my face. I find this bronzer to give me the perfect amount of bronze sun kissed look with, the coral blush shade adding just a pop of colour to the apples of my cheeks.

As for lasting power this is up there, it last's all day on my skin without fading although I will sometimes top up the coral shade if I want a brighter cheek look if that makes sense.

Overall this bronzer is ranking number one of my list of bronzers at this moment in time and I recommend it 100 %. Unfortuently this bronzer is limited edition and is currently sold out on their website. I would say check out your local counter though as they may have some stock left. At £30 for 20g of product you can't go wrong as this will most likely last me till next summer.

Have you tried the new Clarins Bronzing and Blush Compact?
Do you like it, Do you not?

Let me know in the comment's down below your thought's on this product and I will see you very soon.

Thanks For Reading,
Until Next Time,
Heathers World.
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig