Tuesday, 4 April 2017

My Go To Makeup Favourites For Spring 2017


Hey everyone, 

Spring is finally here and why not kick start the stream of spring related blog posts with my go to makeup favourites for spring 2017. I like to change my makeup up for spring and go for a lighter more natural makeup with a pop of colour now and again. 

I do like to change my makeup on a regular basis so this is my current spring favourites for now, and if and when they do change I will make sure I update you on the blog.So after that long introduction let's get started.

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation

 I love this for the spring time as it's light coverage and gives you such a glowing base. It provides just enough coverage and feels light on the skin.
I also love that they cater for very fair skin tones as well. I just wish it wasn't in a glass bottle as it makes it harder to travel with in the summer. 

Mac Soft And Gentle Highlighter

 I only got this back in December and I have been in love with it ever since, it is the perfect glowing bronze toned highlighter that would suit any skin tones. On my porcelain skin tone it shows up slightly peachy than bronzy but its's beautiful nonetheless and for that reason it makes it into my spring favourites. 

Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer 

I again only got this back in december but it has quickly overtaken my Nars Radiant creamy concealer. This concealer is perfect for spring, provides great coverage, isn't cakey and most importantly doesn't crease on me. It also blends into the skin seamlessly.

Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow palette

I only got this recently and I have fallen head over heels for this eyeshadow palette. It is completely out of my comfort zone but the shades are so gorgeous. The shade range is perfect for springtime with the peachy and pink shades, with the added green shades. I have done a full review over on my blog which you can find here if you want more information.

Mac Creme Cup Lipstick

This is probably my favourite spring lipsticks, it is beautiful pink nude that goes well with a brighter eye look or even a natural fresh spring look. For that reason it is my favourite nude spring lipstick as it is so versatile and it can suit so many skin tones.

Marc Jacobs Kiss Kiss Bang Bang Lipstick

This lipstick was part of the Sephora Birthday gift for last year and this has now become my go to bright lipstick for spring. It is a hot pink shade and my go to spring bright colour. Although mine is a mini you can buy the full size of the lipstick here which I suggest you do

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara 

It took me so long to cave into the hype of the product, but I received it in a Too Faced christmas gift set and I can now understand the hype. This helps to give lashes lots of length, volume and it helps to separate them. I find this to make my lashes go from meh to wow in a few coats. My go to mascara for spring and more than likely summer, although I am wanting to try the waterproof version.


So there you have it my go to makeup favourites for spring 2017, I hope you enjoyed this post. Leave me a comment down below letting me know what your spring favourites are. Also if you have any post requests please do let me know in the comments below. 
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig