Sunday, 30 April 2017

Laura Mercier First Impressions






Hey Everyone, 

Sorry for the long absence from the blog I have just had so much going on with my Nan being in hospital, Uni exams revision and a hectic time in work. But I'm back and this time it's a first impressions of two Laura Mercier products which I picked up within the last week. Now this isn't a full review as I haven't had long to play with them but if you want a full review let me know.

Now I know I have been promising you a haul and they will come soon but they take a bit longer to photograph and edit so will be up asap. Anyway after that long introduction let's get into the actual post.

So the first product that I picked up was the Tinted Moisturiser SPF 20 in Cameo

I have heard so many people rave about this product and with me needing a light foundation/tinted moisturiser for my holiday this seemed like the perfect option. First impressions of this product are great.
The shade matches me perfectly, I think this is the first time that I have found a pale enough shade that matches my cool undertones, but this does exactly that. From swatching it, it seems to give a good amount of coverage, feels light when blended. I haven't had a chance to play with it yet so am not sure about how good the wear time is of the product, but I will report back once I have tested it out.
So far so great, this could become my new holy grail base!

The final product that I picked up was the Foundation Primer - Hydrating. 

I had never planned to pick this up but I seem to be so gullible when sales associates try to sell me things as I always say yes. So the lady at my counter was saying how it would help my dry skin and to help the tinted moisturiser last longer.
It felt super hydrating when trying it out and it seemed to blend easily on my hand when trying it out. It seemed to leave my hand sticky but the good kinda sticky where you know it's going to help your makeup last. 

It was kind of pricey but having gone home and read reviews it seems worth it, as it seems like a highly rated primer. Again like the moisturiser so far so great, will it be my holy grail primer? that remains to be seen but I have got high hopes for this product.

So there you have my mini haul/ first impressions. I will try and get the clothing hauls up asap or I may just do an Instagram live if you would prefer that. There will be a lot more hauls coming soon on the blog so look out for them.
Also I may be a bit hit and miss on here and social media until after my exams/holiday is done, but after that there will be some great exciting content coming on the blog.

I hope you all have a great bank holiday weekend and I will see you all soon!

Thanks For Reading,
Until Next Time,
Heathers world 
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig