Wednesday, 12 April 2017

Dreams Really Can Come True- Trip Announcement




Right Heather get a grip of yourself!
If you haven't guessed by the title then this post is a trip announcement, but not any ordinary trip announcement a Disney one. 
Yeah that's right I am off to Walt Disney World next August. I actually can't believe that a childhood dream of mine is finally coming true. To Honour this special, magical, wonderful trip I thought I would start a series on the blog dedicated to my wonderful trip. 

Say Hello to Dreams Really Can Come True - yeah not the most creative name in the world but hey it will do. So to start of the Series it only seemed right that this would be the trip announcement. 

Now I won't go into detail in this post about our package as I will be dedicating a full post to our package and how/ why we booked it the way we did. 

So yeah not sure what else there is to say apart from the fact that I am going to Walt Disney World next August. I am going with my mum which some of you may find cringe or childish but I couldn't imagine a better person to go with as she is just as in love as I am, also seeing as we did Paris together it is nice that we can do Florida Together as well. 

I also plan on creating a range of post's for this series and the main ones I am thinking of are: 

  • Package - Talking about our package
  •  Pre Dining reservations - Talking about what dining reservations we want to get 
  • Post dining reservations - Talking about the dining reservations we got
  • Fastpasses - Talking about the fast passes we got. 
  • Trip reports - I would like your opinion on how you want the trip to be split up
  • Reviews of any restaurants/rides
  • Tips for first timers- This would be done once I get back as my advice to other first timers. 
  • OOTD - for the whole trip
  • Packing- What I am taking 
  • Haul - Things we Bought 
If there is any other posts that you would like to see please do leave them below as I want this to be even better than my new york series. 

I think thats all I have left to say, I honestly can't believe how lucky I am that I can tick both New York and Walt Disney World of my bucket list within two years. 
Anyway your probably all sick of me waffling on so I will leave it here. I hope you have a wonderful day and I will hopefully have another post up this week even two potentially. 

Thanks For Reading, 
Until Next Time, 
Heathers World. 
XO
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig