Sunday, 5 March 2017

Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette Review





Hey Sweet Peach, 

See what I did there, yeah so if you haven't guessed by the title this is a review of the Sweet Peach palette by Too Faced.
Now I know I'm late to jump on the bandwagon about this product as it has been around Forever but better late than never I suppose.

Now the official description of this palette as stated on the Too Faced website and the back of the box is
 " Be sweet as a peach with these fresh-picked shades infused with the juicy scent and antioxidant-rich essence of peach. Create endless looks with 18 shades of peachy pinks, corals, bronzes, and pops of purples that will have you looking summer-fresh year-round. Includes our signature Glamour Guide with three looks to get your started"


Now before I go into the pro's and Con's of the product let's talk about the shades within the palette. This palette contains 18 eyeshadows with a good mix of shimmers and matt's with a few slightly more shimmers but thats fine with me as I do like shimmer shades. 

The shade range has a mix of corals, nudes, purples, pinks and browns with the odd green shade thrown in. Now I am not going to go into all the shades in detail but I do have swatches of them. Here is a few of my favourite shades described. 

Top Row From Left To Right 


Middle Row From Left to Right

Bottom Row From Left to Right 

  1. Lucious- A shimmery Nude with a hint of brown bordering on rose hint to it. 
  2. Bless Her Heart- A moss green shade with some shimmer in it. 
  3. Belini- Peachy Pink with shimmer, a beautiful shade for summer. 
  4. Peaches 'N Cream- A matt nude works perfectly as a base shade. 
  5. Caramelized - A bronzy Brown with shimmer a good neutral. 
So theirs a few of my favourite shades now I will go into the pro's and con's of the palette. 

Pros

  • The smell-  It smells lovely now I find it to smell more like peach flavoured sweets than actual peaches but it still has a lovely smell.
  • The packaging - now if your anything like me and buy a product based on packaging then you will love this one. It has a lovely gradient effect and the colours just scream SUMMER. 
  • Lasting Power- The staying power on these eyeshadows are incredible if I use a primer I can get at least 6 hours out of these shadows without creasing or fading. 
Cons  

  • Shade Range- Now I am not the biggest fan of the shade range, I personally think their should be a few more orange, true peachy shades in the palette. I personally would prefer less natural brown/bronzy shades and would rather have more orange, peachy shades as if I am buying a colour palette I want it to be a true colour palette but that is just my preference. 
  • Pigmentation - The pigmentation is a bit hit and miss in my opinion, their are shades like Georgia and Talk Derby To Me that just lack so much pigmentation, even white peach to some extent although that may just be due to my skin tone.
  • Size-  For me this palette is to big, now don't get me wrong you are getting a lot of product for your money but I would prefer if it had been in the style of their natural eye palette. Due to it's size it doesn't fit into my makeup bag and that makes it a pain for traveling but again this is just personal preference. 

Overall I think this is a great palette and I would recommend it to people but there are some things Too Faced could work on and I hope they bring out a Sweet Peach 2 Palette but with those corrections I have mentioned as it would be perfect for me then. Overall your getting a lot of product for your penny so it get's the thumbs up from me. 

So there you have it I hoped you liked my review, leave me a comment below letting me know your thoughts on this hyped up product. I hope you all have a fabulous Sunday Night and I will see you again next week with a new post. 

Thanks For Reading, 
Until Next Time, 
Heathers World 
xo
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig