Sunday, 26 February 2017

Duty Free Wish List - Alcudia Edition





Hey lovelies, 

I asked on twitter what post would you like to see and most of you picked this one from the poll. I am kinda glad as I have been waiting to do this post for a while now, and I thought it was appropriate seeing as I have two holidays booked so far this year. 

So as you may of guessed from the title of this post, this will be my duty free wish list. Like I said I have two main holidays planned this year with one or two more potentially happening. I have decided to make this an Alcudia edition and I will do one again before my next holiday. 


Lets start with Beauty

Theirs a few bits that I want that aren't on the duty free website so I will only mention them briefly.

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Cecile

I love love the rouge coco lipsticks and really want to add to my collection and this is one of the ones I want. They are expensive at full price but with the duty free prices I feel like I can justify it.

Bobbi Brown Cheek Glow Bare/Desert Rose Palette

Every time I go onto Duty Free I always stop and stare at this product and I think this would be the perfect product for Alcudia. I am normally not the biggest fan of cream products but am willing to let it go for this product.

Lancome Cushio Blush Subtil 022 Rose Givree

I have heard so much about the cushion products and this is one cushio products I would like to try. The colours seems perfect for my skin tone, and it has been on my wish list for a long time so defiantly one for me to checkout.

Tom Ford Mandarino Di Amalfi 50ml

This is the most expensive product on my wish list but one I just had to add. I love buying a new fragrance every time I go on holiday as it just reminds me of the memories and the holiday. This is a scent I have been eyeing up for ages and is one of a few I am currently deciding on which one to get.

 La Mer The Cleansing Micellar Water 200ml 

This again is very pricy for what is it but again somthing I have been waiting to try for ages and I kicked myself when I missed out on the La Mer Glossybox.
I am always looking on investing in new skincare products and although this is only £10 cheaper at duty free it's better than paying full price.

Finally onto Alcohol and Food

Dairy Milk Minitures Share Bag 400G

I love love miniature bags of chocolates so whenever I go the airport I tend to stock up so that we have some home comforts on our holiday. 

Cadbury Flake Miniatures 

I love to pick up a bag or two of Flake miniatures as I cant seem to find them anywhere else. It is another essential for me whenever I go to duty free.

Grey Goose Vodka 5cl 

Grey Goose Vodka is such a luxury item for me and something I only ever buy at duty free or on special occasions. I love these mini bottles and they always seem to be on offer whenever I go to duty free so I always pick some up.

So their you have my Duty Free Wish List for Alcudia, What's on your duty free wish list? and where are you going on Holiday this year? Let me know in the comments below.  I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday afternoon and I will see you again next week and hopefully on time!

Thanks For Reading,
Until Next Time,
Heathers World



SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig