Tuesday, 7 February 2017

A New Way Of Journaling 🎀






Have you ever just wanted to get things out but never knew how to? 

I went through a period of time where I wanted to start journaling again but I knew that normal journaling wasn't the way to do it. Then when I watching a youtube video of Tanya, Naomi and Zoe swapping presents I seen them mention the 52 lists project

Now the 52 list's project is a book by Moorea Seal.  Moorea Seal Is an american and as she describes herself on her a blog ' A lady of many trades'. She created this journal alongside the 52 lists of happiness as she loved making lists herself.

When I found them on amazon I knew that they would be right up my street. Moorea has two different versions of the list journals the first one being the 52 list project and the second being 52 lists for happiness.

Now the idea for these journals is that instead of writing in them daily like a normal journal.
You write in them once a week and each week has a different topic in which you then list things relating to that topic. I think it is such as good way of journaling

For example in the 52 lists of Happiness week five list is list the best choices you have made in your life so far  so you can list them all and reflect back on your life.

What I love about these journals are that they aren't year specific so you could buy one mid year and fill it in as and when you feel like. I also love that it gets you to reflect back on the year you have had and brings back memories.

Anyway to sum up this very ramble post I think these are amazing and I would 100% recommend you go and buy them!

What do you think of these journals? Do you like writing in a Journal?

Let me know in the comments below and I will see you again in my next post.

Thanks For Reading,
Until Next Time,
Heathers World,
xo 
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig