Sunday, 8 January 2017

Goodbye 2016 Hello 2017



Used a PicMonkey template so Credit goes to them.

Hey everyone,

Long time no see, I have been the worst blogger ever I am sorry. Whenever I tried to get a new post up life just seemed to get in the way the past month, and when I did have time I came down with that horrible virus that was going around. I also moved house yesterday so that took up a lot of my time. 

I am back now though with a new post which is all about saying goodbye to 2016 and looking forward to 2017. 

Let's start of with saying goodbye to 2016! 2016 was an incredible year for me I managed to tick of so many things on my bucket list and also achieved some personal goals for me. Don't get me wrong it wasn't all sunshine and roses there was a few negatives but I am not going to dwell on them and instead focus on the positives. Some of my highlights of 2016 are:

  • Visiting Disneyland Paris 
  • Booking New York for my 21st this year. 
  • Going Back to University and starting over again
  • Visiting Brussels in December to go the Christmas Markets
Those were just a few of my standout memories and looking at that it wasn't a bad year at all. Their are so many more things I could of listed but then the post would of went on forever.

Now looking ahead at what 2017 has in store, well their isn't really a simple answer to that as what I would like to happen may not happen.  I have decided to set myself five small blog goals and five small life goals.  Nothing to big just little goals that I believe are achievable. Now starting of with the blog 

Blog 

  1. Reach 1k on twitter and 250 followers on Bloglovin
  2. Have an opportunity to work with a brand/company
  3. Start some new series on the blog/bring back the old ones. 
  4. Improve my photography and photos. 
  5. Improve my content/ writing skills
Life


  1. Start my driving lessons 
  2. Travel to at least two new places
  3. Finish my first year of university with at least a 2:2
  4. Start going to the gym regularly
  5. Make the effort of getting my nails and a hair blow dried regularly. 
So there are my little goals or resolutions if you would call them that. I think all of the above are achievable and I cant wait to look back in a years time and see if I achieved any of them.
2017 has the potential to be even better than 2016 and be a standout year if everything goes to plan. 

Now a little note about blogging I am planning on going back to two uploads a week on a Tuesday and a Sunday. Now the Tuesday may change to a Wednesday depending on which of my free days I am free. Their may be some weeks when I can only upload once due to Uni or life but I will try and let you know in advance. This will start from Tuesday 17th January as I am still waiting on furniture to arrive at my new house this week. 

Sorry about that ramble about the blog I just wanted you to know that information. Now to end this post on a high I want to wish you all the greatest 2017 you could possibly have and I hope you get everything you want out of this year. 

I am super happy to be back blogging and I will see you all again next Sunday with a new post. 

Thanks For Reading, 
Until Next Time, 
Heathers World
xo
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig