Tuesday, 6 December 2016

Walking in A Winter Wonderland Blogmas Day 5 - My Christmas Playlist





Ho Ho Ho,

Welcome to blogmas day five.

Todays post is going to be all about what is on my christmas playlist. Now I am not going to show you everything that is on the playlist as we will be here for days, but if you do want to have a proper nosey you can check it out here 

I am also going to be doing a post talking about my top 5 christmas songs later on in blogmas, so look out for that one as I will be leaving out a few songs that feature on that post


Now my playlist is a mix of classic christmas songs and some newer favourites of mine. I also like to mix it up and have a few slower songs as well as some more up beat party songs. So after that long introduction let's get into the post.

The first song on my playlist is One More Sleep- Leona Lewis 

This song is one of the newer Christmas Songs on my playlist. I only started listening to this song last year but it has made it as one of my top Christmas songs. A more upbeat contemporary song but one that will no doubt become a classic over time I imagine.

The Second Song on my playlist is Stay Another Day- East 17

A classic song, I actually grew up listening to the Girls Aloud version but as I have got older I much prefer the original. It is one of the first songs I add to my Christmas Playlist and whenever I want a much slower non upbeat song this is the one I go for.

The third Song on my playlist is Santa Tell Me- Ariana Grande

Like the first song this is one of the more recent additions to my playlist. This song is one of my go to's to get me in the party mood. Santa Tell Me is an upbeat get you in the festive mood song and should be an essential on anyones Christmas party list.

The fourth song on my Playlist is Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer- John Denver

The Final song I am going to talk about is Rudolph the red nose reindeer. This song has been a song that I have grown up with for years. I love this classic Christmas song, a staple that everyone should know the lyrics to. I often find myself singing this song as it's super catchy, plus who doesn't love Rudolph?

So their you have it a few songs that feature on my Christmas Playlist. If you want to know the rest of the songs  do check out my playlist on Spotify. 

Have a wonderful Winter day, 
Until Tomorrow, 
Heathers World 
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig