Thursday, 1 December 2016

Walking in A Winter Wonderland: Blogmas Day One- Welcome To Blogmas



Hey everyone and welcome to BLOGMAS!!!

I am super excited to be attempting blogmas again this year and I hope you are all as excited as I am to have a new post go live everyday in the build up to Christmas.

Todays post is just going to be a quick introduction letting you know what you can expect to see on this blog, I hope you will all join me on the run up to christmas.

The kind of posts you can expect to see on this blog will be some beauty- such as beauty featured in a gift guide, makeup looks. You can expect to see some fashion posts such as ootd, christmas jumper day and more, to add to that their will be some food/baking posts thrown into the mix so look out for that one if you want some baking inspiration.

There will also be some travel posts and other random posts such as music playlists, tags, decorations and a gift guide for dogs on the 12th so look out for that post.

As for the time of upload I am going to aim for around 10am on Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday, and for the 3 days I am in University the upload time will be 7am and that is on a Monday, Thursday and Friday. Once university is done I will upload them all at around 10am.

Also little note as I will be away for 3 blogmas upload days, I am going to try and schedule them but I have had issues in the past with them not going live. If for whatever reason I can't upload it myself or it doesn't go live then you will have three posts going live on the Monday when I am back.

I am super excited to share this journey with you all and spread the festive joy/cheer. While your here leave me a comment down below letting me know if your doing blogmas or any christmas/holiday related posts for me to check them out.

Have a wonderful day and I will see you all again tomorrow for Blogmas day 2.

Thanks for reading,
Until Next time,
Heathers World.
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig