Sunday, 4 December 2016

Waking in A Winter Wonderland Blogmas Day 4 - What Christmas Means to Me







Hey everyone,

Welcome back to Blogmas day 4. Today's post is going to be something a bit different and a bit more personal. I thought that for todays post I would talk about what Christmas means to me and what I love about christmas time.

I love Christmas it is hands down my favourite time of the year, but I feel like sometimes we can all get swept up in the hustle and bustle and we forget what it means to us.
Don't get me wrong I do love getting gifts now and again as much as the next person but for me that isn't what Christmas is about.

Now I don't want to come across preachy and saying that you should all have the same opinion as me cause that's not what this post is about at all. Everyone is different and will have their own opinion on what Christmas means to them and I respect that.

For me Christmas means getting all the family together, having good food and drink's and making memories and reminiscing on memories gone by. As long as my family are all together on christmas day then I don't care what else happens. This is what Christmas means to me I could go without the presents as long as I get time with the family.

I think because we don't get together a lot as a family as we are all so busy that it makes it more special when we come together on Christmas Day. It's the one day we all put aside everything else going on and just focus on the family.

So what do I love about christmas time? I love absolutely everything about Christmas. I love how upbeat and positive everyone is. I love how magical the whole month off December feels. I love watching my favourite Christmas movies and discovering new favourites every year. I love belting out Christmas songs with my friends and families. I adore going to the christmas markets and feeling even more in the mood, I find so much pleasure in picking out the perfect gifts for my loved ones.

So if you haven't gathered I love ever teeny weeny bit of Christmas and the holidays. But what I would love to know is what Christmas means to you, and what you love about this time of the month, leave me a comment below letting me know.

I know this has been a short post but it has been a post that I have really wanted to do. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below and I will see you all again tomorrow for Blogmas Day 5.

Have a Wonderful Winter Day,
Until Tomorrow,
Heathers World.




SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig