Saturday, 10 September 2016

Uploading Schedule Change


Hey everyone,

Today's post is going to be about my change in my upload schedule. Over the past few weeks I was getting a bit fed up with my blog and decided it was time for a change. I am slowly going to be making a few small changes. I started by getting a new layout and now it is time for a schedule change.

With me going back to full time education in a few weeks and receiving my timetable, my time for blogging will eventually be a lot less. I normally Upload on a Thursday at 11am but when I start university I will be in class and I can't guarantee blogger will upload if I pre schedule as I have had many problems with this before.

So what I am thinking of doing is uploading two posts which will cover a range of topics on a Tuesday which Is my day of from University and on a Friday. I am not sure on timings yet as I am in university all day on friday but it will be Uploaded in one of my breaks.

I am also thinking of making Chit Chat time a regular feature on a Sunday. It will kind of be like a round up of my week and plans for the upcoming week ahead, and again it would go live around 11am maybe later I haven't made a final decision yet. I thought this would be the best way to do it so that anyone who doesn't like the chit chat posts still gets their dosage of regular posts.

I have also been toying with the idea of bringing back the baking with heathers world series. I loved putting this series together and as we go into the autumnal/winter months I have a few recipes I would love to share with you all. If I was to bring this back it would probably be on an every other week basis and would either be uploaded on a Wednesday or Saturday but you can decide.

So that is my thinking for the new upload schedule which would come into effect from the 26th September. It may be changed if it doesn't work but this is my thinking so we will go with it for now.  Hi five if you managed to get through this post. I know it's not the most exciting thing to read but I just wanted to update you all on a few changes that will be happening very soon. If their are any specific posts you would like to see leave them in a comment below. I hope your all having a sassy Saturday and I will see you all tomorrow with another post.

Thanks for reading,
Until next time,
Heathers World
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig