Thursday, 1 September 2016

My thoughts On Starting University.





Hey everyone,

Todays post is going to be my thoughts on starting university. I thought this would be a fun post to do as I am due to start university in a few weeks, I also started university and dropped out, if you want to read why you can find that post here

Starting university is a nerve wracking time and for me I am even more nervous as I had such a bad experience last time. I hope that any of you who are starting university in September can find this relatable and useful. I also wanted to add a few light hearted funny thoughts as well. Let's just right in!

OMG! I don't know anyone, will I make friends? - Let's be honest everyone will be thinking this when starting university. It is a nervous time starting university as a lot of freshers are leaving home for the first time and won't know anyone. I myself am nervous but thinking positive about this. 

Is it acceptable to go out every night on freshers and go into Work every day with a hangover?? - This is one of the more light hearted thoughts I have had about starting university, I am planning on going out on freshers week but I am wondering if it is acceptable to go out every night and then go to uni and work the following day with a hangover? I think so after all it is freshers. 

Using a Bibliography and Referencing can't be that hard can it? - Again another light hearted but kind of serious thought. I have never had to reference or use a bibliography before as I only done BTEC's in college so this is something I am nervous about. I am sure it will be fine once I get the hang of it. 

Ok I think I have enough stationary for the whole of my degree? - I am stationary obsessed and before I started last year I went out and bought every stationary item I could think I would need for university. Now looking back I think I have bought enough for the whole of my degree oops. Hands up if your like me and a stationary obsessive. 

Will my student loan last? -  This is a worry I believe everyone thinks about. Having a student loan is great but making it last until you get your next payment is hard. I am lucky that I have a part time job so my wages will go into my savings, but if needed I can use some. What I would say is budget your money and you will be fine. 

Will I be able to manage my time properly and get my essays done on time? - For me this is a big worry for me. When I start uni I will be Juggling it with a 5-9pm job, blogging and a social life. For me time management will play a huge part in getting my uni work done on time. I plan to pre write a lot of posts so that I don't have to stress about blogging for the first few weeks. 

So their you have it my thoughts about starting University! Any other freshers give us a wave and comment down below what your thoughts are and what you will be studying. I hope this helps put your mind at ease as everyone will be worrying and thinking about the same things. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I will be back on Sunday with a new post. 



SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig