Thursday, 8 September 2016

Falling out of love with blogging?



Hey everyone,

So todays post is going to be about falling out of love with blogging. I have put of doing this post for a while now as I didn't know what the reaction to this post would be like, but seeing as a lot of bloggers go through periods of feeling like this I thought I would publish it.

Before writing this post one question I asked myself a lot was have I ever completely fell out of love with blogging? The answer to that is no I haven't but have I had times where I have fell out of love with blogging? Yes

For me blogging is a hobby,  it is something I love to do and has been a huge part of my unexpected gap year. I have made so many amazing friends through blogging and got to talk to a diverse range of people who without blogging I wouldn't off got to know.

As blogging is a hobby for me and not a job their are times when life gets in the way and I end up loosing my way when it comes to blogging. I am someone who likes perfection, it's not nessicerilly   the best way to be but when it comes to my blog I like things to be perfect. When this happens I do have periods of time where I fall out of love with blogging, I don't think people who aren't bloggers realise how much work we put in.

By falling out of love with blogging I don't mean I instantly go from loving it to hating it, more of I find it becomes a bit of a chore to keep up with my schedule and tweets and social interaction. The best way I have found to conquer this is for me to take some time out of blogging have a little break, a little me time. I find this helps as it gives me time to get my creative juices flowing and also to think about what I love about blogging, and what I miss when I take a break.

Falling out of love with blogging is OK! It is normal, don't feel guilty for saying it or for feeling it as I can guarantee most bloggers have gone through this stage in their life. I know a lot of other bloggers go through the same thing yet I haven't seen a lot of posts on this topic either. so here's my take on it.

Apologies if this post makes no sense at all and it just a rambled mess well done if you read through to the end, I suppose what I am trying to say is it's ok not to be in love with blogging and the community 24/7. It's perfectly normal. So their you have it I fall out of love with blogging but then their are days I fall completely back in love with it.

I hoped you liked this different type of post. Apologies for the lack of a proper photo, I did take one and it has somehow been deleted of my disk which is great so your stuck with this until I can re shoot sorry. I hope I managed to get my point across throughout this ramble mess of a post. Heres to a fabulous Thursday. I will have a post going up Saturday hopefully which will be talking all about my new blogging schedule. Until then have a fabulous day and sparkle bright like a diamond ✨

Thanks For Reading,
Until Next Time,
Heathers World
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig