Thursday, 11 August 2016

Skincare Saviour- Avene Gental Toner




Hey everyone, 

Today's post is going to be a review of one of my skincare saviours. This product is a holy grail skincare product and is something I couldn't live without in my routine. 

The Avene gentle toner is a duo phase toner which requires you to shake it well before use. It is targeted towards people with dry to very dry sensitive skin, as someone who has really dry super sensitive skin this is perfect for me.

I have tried a range of different toners such as Simple, Loreal, Nivea and none of them have come close to this toner. What Set's this apart from the other toners that I have tried is that is is less like a micellar formula and more foamy due to the duo phase.

I love how this toner makes my skin feel when I use it, unlike others it doesn't make my skin feel tight instead it makes my skin feel refreshed and gives it a really healthy glowing look. I can defiantly notice the difference in my skin when I use it as to when I don't use it.

The toner comes in a 200ml bottle which costs £12 which I find to be quite pricey considering how fast I get through the bottle. This bottle tends to last me around 2-3 months if I tone my face everyday and use the minimum amount. Although it is pricey I prefer to invest in this bottle as I find it actually does something for my skin.

I would 100% recommend this toner to everyone even if your skin isn't dry or sensitive it works just as well, as my mum uses it and her skin is more combination. You can find it in Boots or on Esenctual.

I hoped you liked this post, let me know in the comments below if you have tried this product or anything from the brand. I hope you have a lovely day and I will be back on Sunday with another Disneyland Paris travel post.

Thanks for reading,
Until next time,
Heathers World

SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig