Thursday, 4 August 2016

DisneyLand Paris Live the Magic- What's in my travel makeup bag








Hey everyone,


Today's post is going to be a what's in my makeup bag for my trip to Disneyland Paris.I have tried to pack light and I have failed, also their may be some changes nearer the time. I didn't have a full sized mascara that I loved so I have packed three mini travel ones but I may go and buy a new mascara before I go.

Bare in mind I am away for four whole days and apart from Mascara I have only packed one Item of each type of product.

The makeup bag I am going to be using is one I got from Victoria Secret back last year I believe, it is still available to buy from stores as I seen it very recently. I picked this one as it's the smallest one I own and is very easy to clean. To go alongside that I am also taking my Real Techniques Brush holder to keep my brushes in. 
I don't own this picture, found on Pinterest as mine was inadequate, credit goes to owner. 

Base 

With my base I have tried to condense it down to only one product per category apart from blusher where I have packed an option for hot weather and normal weather. 

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation 
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer 
Benefit Porefessional Primer 
Urban Decay All Nighter Spray
Rimmel Match Perfection Powder
The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
Charlotte Tilbury Love Glow Blusher 
Chanel Creme Blusher in Affinite

Eyes

This is where it gets excessive, I am hopefully going to buy a full sized mascara which will reduce the amount of product that I am taking away with me. 

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion 
Mac Fling Eyebrow Pencil
Mac Naked Lunch single eyeshadow
Charlotte Tilbury Uptown Girl eyeshadow Pallet
Mini Benefit They're Real tinted primer
Mini Benefit They're Real Mascara 
Mini Benefit Roller Lash Mascara 
Mini Nars Audacious Mascara 

Lips 

I have tried to pick an option for every occasion, sheer, opaque and liquid with a range of finishes as well. 

Charlotte Tilbury Lip cheat in Pillow Talk
Mac creme Cup Lipstick 
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy 
NYX Soft Matt Lip creme In Milan 

Brushes/Tools

Shu Umera Eyelash Curlers
Barry M eyeshadow Brush
Marsk Eyeshadow Brush
Mac eyebrow brush
Real techniques shading brush 
Mac 217 brush 
Zoeva 230 Luxe Pencil Brush
Zoeva 128 Creme cheek 
Real Techniques buffing brush 
Ted baker blush brush
Primark blusher brush 
Real Techniques Contouring brush 
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig