Thursday, 18 August 2016

Chit Chat time with Heathers World



Hey everyone, 

I thought I would do a different type of post today where I just had a good chit chat with you, no particular topic or reason other than to get my thoughts out. A good way to clear my mind and also another way to inform you on what I have been up to this week. I have been wanting to do one of these post's for a while now and if you like it I will make it a regular weekly thing so let me know what you think!!

So at the time of you's reading this post I will be in Disneyland Paris eeep, I can't wait to be their I am going to be like a child at a candy store. The past few days leading up to this trip have been very stressful, lots of things to sort out and pack. I am also looking forward to being able to writing some DisneyLand Paris posts about my trip so look out for them. Also I hope you are reading this on Thursday 18th as last time I scheduled a post it never went live. 🇫🇷✨✈️

Now let's talk work, Work is not something I discuss a lot on my blog and that is because I don't want to get into trouble for slander or anything like that. What I will say is the past week has been very stressful with a lot of staff being on holiday so more work for us yayy. Payday will make it all worth it though. ✨

I also got a conformation letter that I start university in September which I am extremely happy about. If you have been a long time reader of my blog you will know that I left university for various reasons last year and I am starting at a different one in September. If you want to know more about what happened you can find that post here. 📚

Finally let's talk life. Life has been pretty positive at the moment, I am feeling very happy and content where my life is. Don't get me wrong their are things I would love to change but their not major things. I have a lot to look forward to in the last few months of the year and next year so things are looking up for me. Overall I am happy and comfortable in my life. 💁

So their you have it a little chit chat with me, I hoped you liked this post and if you did let me know and I will do these more. Sorry about me rambling on a bit but I hope you all have a wonderful day. Hopefully their will be a post on Sunday and if not I will see you next week.

Thanks for reading,
Until next time,
Heathers World

SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig