Thursday, 28 July 2016

Top five Summer Beauty Essentials ☀️





Hey everyone,

Todays post is going to be talking about my top five summer beauty essentials. I have decided to do a mini series talking all things summer essentials, I recently did a post on my lifestyle ones which you can find here  so here is my beauty ones.

Chanel Le Blush Creme De Chanel - Affinite 


This is my favourite blusher to wear in the warmer months. Having bought this last summer it was the only blusher I wore on my cheeks and has become a firm staple in my makeup collection. It is a creme to powder formula which makes it very easy to apply. The shade itself is a vibrant pink so you only need a little bit of product and a light hand to get that rosy flush. As for price it costs £28.00 which is reasonable considering I haven't even made a dent in mine and I use it non stop.

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray


Hands down my most used product in my makeup collection, this is perfect to use all year round to keep my makeup in place but especially in the summer. I notice a huge difference in the longevity in my makeup when I use this to when I forget to use it. I only have the travel size as every time I go to buy the full size they never have it in stock. This costs £9 for the travel size and it is worth every penny. 

Chanel Lip Combination


So I am kinda cheating with this one as it is three items but it is my go to lip combo in the summer. I switch between the Rouge Coco Shines in Boy and InTime and I pair it with the glossimer in 148 to add a bit of shine. Both my rouge coco shines are nude shades and the glossimer is more peachy pink so it is the perfect nude pink lip. The only downside to this combination is that it isn't the most long lasting but I find it looks great with any makeup look. The rouge coco shines cost £25 and the glossimer costs £22

Nars Radient Creamy Concealer 


My go to base product in the summer. In the warmer months I like to wear very minimal makeup so I tend to swap out the foundation for concealer. This is the perfect concealer to cover any hyper pigmentation or spots on the skin. I find it last's a good 5-6 hours with minor creasing if any, which makes it perfect for the summertime. This costs £22.50

The balm Mary-lou Manizer


Having only bought this the other month it has managed to make it's way into my summer beauty essentials. I can totally understand the hype around this product it gives the most gorgeous glow on all skin tones. I love this product as it is so versatile in that you can can tone it down for a subtle glow or pack it on to glow all out. This costs £17.50 If you would like to see a more in depth review you can find it here 

So their you have my summer beauty essentials. Leave me a comment below letting me know what yours are. I hope you all have a wonderful day and I will be back again at 11am on Sunday.

Thanks For Reading, 
Until Next Time, 
Heathers World









SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig