Sunday, 3 July 2016

Shop my Stash- Drugstore eyeshadow paletts



Hey everyone,

Todays post is going to be a shop my stash drugstore eyeshadow pallet edition. I did one of these back when I started my blog which you can find here if you want to check it out. I have been trying to go through my makeup draws and re discover some old products as I haven't got a lot of makeup storage space, so buying new makeup isn't always feasible as there is no where to put it.

I was looking through my eyeshadow pallets and discovered that I have a few really good drugstore ones, so I have been testing them out for the past few weeks so I can give you my opinions on them and if they are worth the money.

Makeup Revolution Flawless Palette 

I bought this pallet back in February and used it non stop for the first month but then forgot about it. I am so glad I re discovered it as it is so amazing for the price you pay. The pigmentation is a bit hit and miss depending on the shades, but they are buttery soft and blend like a dream so you can't really complain. I did do a first impressions post on this palette, so if you want to read a more in depth review you can find that here .Overall I would recommend this as it is a top quality drugstore eyeshadow palette. 

Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 3

This next eyeshadow palette is a dupe for the Urban decay naked 3 palette which is the main reason why I bought it. 
This palette cost me £4 which in my opinion is great value for money. The eyeshadows are soft and buttery but the pigmentation can be a bit hit and miss, but for a £4 I can't complain. They don't crease on me but they don't last all day either and I do find them to fade midway through the day, saying that  it is a cheap palette so I don't expect it to be as good as my more expensive ones. Would I recommend it? Yes I would if you are looking for a dupe for the naked three this is it and the quality is good for the price you pay. 

MUA Heaven and Earth Palette 

Back when I first started properly getting into makeup at around aged 13 this palette had cult status, everyone and their dog owned it and raved about it. It was the perfect neutral palette and a cheaper alternative to the expensive Naked palettes. This was the holy grail neutral palette that you needed in your life. I have had mine for around five maybe six years now and unfortuantley it just doesn't cut it anymore. The pigmentation is barley there, they don't blend as well and are not buttery soft, when compared to the next palette I will talk about which I have owned for a similar amount of time I am disappointed. Would I recommend it? Yes I would although with the current state of mine I wouldn't recommend it for a long lasting one but at the same time for only £4 I would consider buying a new one. 

MUA Undressed Palette 

Here we have a dupe for the Naked eyeshadow palette from urban decay. I bought this when it first got released as I was a teen and couldn't always afford the more expensive makeup. I love this palette and I am so happy I rediscovered it. I have owned this for around 5-6 maybe even longer years now and it is still going strong, the pigmentation is still great, the eyeshadows haven't dried out and are still buttery soft, they blend really well and last a long time two. This palette only costs £4 which is incredible considering the quality of this palette, this has now become a firm favourite in my collection again and one which I am glad to be re using. Would I recommend this? Heck yes it is a great beginner palette for people who are just getting started and for the more experienced makeup lovers. 

So I shopped my stash and found some real gems products, I hoped you liked this post . Let me know in a comment down below what is your favourite drugstore eyeshadow palette. Have a lovely Sunday and I will be back again on Thursday with a new post. 

Thanks for reading, 
Until next time, 
Heathers World 





SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig