Thursday, 7 July 2016

Jack Wills Haul



Hey everyone,

Today's post is going to be a very small Jack Wills Haul. Back at the end of May I popped into Jack Wills just to have a little nosey, I don't really shop in Jack Wills but decided to go look nonetheless. When we there we found out they were having a sale on their summer ranges, I can't remember exactly what percentage it was but it was a good sale.

I had a little browse at all the fashion pieces but none of them really caught my eye, so I ended up going back to look at the basics. I ended up buying two things which I am going to show you today.

Haslemere Hoodie Pale Blue 

I have wanted a Jack Wills hoodie for so long you wouldn't believe it and when I spotted this one I knew I had to have it. I was toying between buying the Glendale zip up and this one, I may have to go back and buy the Glendale one soon. 
I choose this one because I wanted one I could put over a t-shirt if I was getting cold and also because it is so simple on the front and then has Jack Wills Established printed largely on the back. Also the colour is to die for, I love anything blue and this is right up my street. This was originally priced at £54.50 and I got it for £40.88 which is a pretty good price. 

Eccleston T-shirt Pale Blue 

This was such an impulse buy, I honestly had just intended to buy the hoodie but then I went and fell in love with the colour and it was all down hill from here. I fell in love with the pale blue shade so decided to have a little nosey at the t-shirts on sale. It took me ages to decide which one out of the two I liked to buy but I finally went for this one. I love how simple this is with the Wills logo on the front. This was originally priced at £24.50 and I got it for £18.38 which isn't bad at all for a Jack Wills piece. 

So their you have it my very small Jack Wills haul, I hoped you liked it leave me a comment down below letting me know if you have ever bought anything from them.  I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and I will be back again on Sunday . 

Thanks for reading, 
Until next time, 
Heathers World 


SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig