Sunday, 24 July 2016

Heather's world Takes on the Big Apple - Introduction




Hey Everyone,

Let's talk about apples, specifically one type of apple the Big Apple.  If you have been a long time reader of my blog then you will know that I did a post back in August talking about planning a New York Trip. Well I thought it was about time we revisited that post as I can finally say I have booked a trip to New York City for October 2017.

Although the trip is over 14 months away I thought it would be a good idea to start this series now as It allows me to give you all updates on things were planning and things we have booked. Also it also allows me to add any content you would like to see as part of this series so leave your comments below.

To start of my most exciting series yet I thought I would give you all a brief introduction to the trip and a little idea of what you can expect in future posts.

This trip has been booked for my 21st birthday celebrations, we will be going for 5 nights and 6 days from the 14th October to the 19th October 2017 as we will be their to celebrate my 21st on 16th October. I am going with my mum, my god mother and her daughter who is a really close friend of mine.

I have so many ideas planned for this series and I can't wait to share them with you, some of the things you can expect to see is;

  1. Regular updates on things we have booked/planning to- these will happen once every two months or every month depending on what we have planned. 
  2. Our package and explaining why we choose the one we did. 
  3. Packing posts, 
  4. Blog post of each day.
  5. Ootd for each day.
  6. Reviews of places and restaurants. 
  7. A video montage of our whole trip.
  8. Haul posts. 
  9. New York Birthday wish list.
If their is anything you would like to see in this series please let me know down below and I will add them to my list. I am super excited for this trip and I can't wait to share it with you all. If you have ever visited New York and done a post or video on your trip leave that down below so I can check them out. Also if you want to check out the other post I did on my New York trip you can find it here 

Now I am going to go sit in my corner and try and calm down with all the excitement I have for this trip. I hoped you enjoyed reading this post, Have a fabulous Sunday and week ahead and I will be back at Thursday at 11am. 

Thanks for reading, 
Until next time, 
Heathers' World
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig