Sunday, 10 July 2016

Disneyland Paris Live the Magic - Our Package



Hey everyone,

Todays post is going to be about the package I have booked for my Disneyland Paris trip in August. I thought this would be a great post to start the series as it gives you an insight into our plans and where we are staying and all my thoughts about it. I am not going to say precisely how much is cost but if you would like to know if you want to book with our travel agent send me a tweet or dm at HeathersWorld96 and I will let you know.

So to start of we booked our package through a company called Barnes Travel, we were deciding for ages if we should book it through disney or using a travel agent and we found it to be slightly cheaper booking it through them. If you would like me to do a full post stating the pros/cons of doing this let me know in a comment below.

We booked a two night 3 day park stay. We decided this would give us just the right amount of time to explore both parks and the village, and also give us an idea if we like it enough to come back in the future. We plan to spend one day in each parks and then on the last day just go back on the rides we liked the most.

As for the hotel we went for we choose hotel Santa fe, we wasn't fussy on the hotel we stayed in and as we was on a bit of a budget for this trip the hotel fit our requirements perfectly. It's not to far from the parks and has some great facileties such as a boutique and a games room which is great.

The dining plan we are on is the half board standard which means we get our breakfast and also either lunch or dinner included in our price. As well as this we also get a teatime treat each day which allows us to get a snack or something if we are hungry.

Our package also includes our transport which is a non direct service Eurostar which means we will have to get of at Lille and then get onto another train to take us to the station. We also payed extra for us to drop off our luggage at the station and go straight into the parks while our luggage is taken to our hotel room.

So that is our package, if you have any questions feel free to message me on twitter or email me at heathers-world@hotmail.com and I will get back to you asap. I hoped you liked the introduction to the series and I will see you again on Thursday at 11am.

Thanks for reading,
Until next time,
Heathers World


SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig