Thursday, 21 July 2016

Dear Future Heather



Me in 2016 aged 19, some of my favourite things/quotes

Hey everyone,

Todays post is going to be a letter to my future self, I have been thinking a lot about life and what direction I want my life to go in so I thought this would be an appropriate post to do. As I am nearing the age of 20 and no longer a teen I have decided to do this to 30 year old me so 10 years older. I hope you enjoy!

Dear Future Heather,

I am writing this letter while relaxing at home on the couch, at the time of writing this I am 19 years old which makes you 29 almost the big 30. Wow the big 30 how fast time fly's when your having fun ay?.

I hope that you managed to get through university without any problems this time, I hope your second shot at it was amazing and that you had the uni experience you always wished for. That year out taught you a lot of skills that I hope you still use today.
I hope that you graduated with the best degree possible and that you are now in a job that you love and enjoy and have a passion for. I want you to enjoy waking up everyday and going to work, whether that be in marketing or business management as long as you love it that's all I want. P.s make sure you keep the drive and ambition you had when you was younger as that will take you far in life.

How's the family doing? is everyone well. I would love it if you are all still close, the bond you have with your cousins is unbreakable.  I hope that you and mum are still as close as ever and that you still spend quality time together whenever you can.

As for your non existent love life that you have now has that changed? have you settled down with the love of your life and had kids yet, don't stress if it hasn't happened you have to kiss many frogs before you meet your prince and live the fairy tail life. Finally are you an auntie yet and do you still have a relationship with your half siblings I hope you do as they are very important in your life.

Did you manage to tick of any more things on your bucket list, I hope you did especially the traveling ones. As you got older in life I hope you became more adventurous with your travelling, please tell me you managed to visit Australia.
Is blogging still a thing? is it still as big as it was back then and are you still doing it as a hobby. You had so many dreams and aspirations for your blog I hoped you managed to tick a few off your list. Even if you didn't then as least you did it because you loved it, also did you ever upload a youtube video to that channel you made?

Last but not least I hope whatever your doing now makes you happy, growing up all I ever wanted was to be happy. I hope you have the strive and ambition you had as a teen and I hoped you got everything you ever wanted as you deserve it. Keep the bond with you friends and family and also make memories to last a lifetime. Starting today this is day 1 of your book so write a good one for me to continue.

As mum used to say,
Love you lots like jelly tots,
Heather xoxo

I hoped you liked this letter, I thought it would be a fun post to do as I posted one to my younger self a while back which you can find here. Also it would be interesting to read this in ten years time to see if anything I have written came true.  Let me know your thoughts in the comments below and I will see you all again on Sunday at 11am.

Thanks for reading,
Until next time,
Heathers World

SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig