Thursday, 23 June 2016

The balm Mary-Lou Manizer


Hey everyone,

Today's post is going to be a first impressions/my thoughts on The Balm Mary-lou Manizer.  First off do I need to give an introduction to this highlighter I feel like everyone and their mum owns this product so I was very late to the bandwagon on this product. 

This has to be one of the most raved about highlighters ever so when I seen that FeelUnique had 15% off I couldn't resist picking it up and I am so glad I did. This product has cult status in the beauty world so it had a lot of expectations to live up to. 

Mary-Lou Manizer is a golden champagne highlighter, on my porcelain skin it shows up slightly more golden than champagne but it is beautiful nonetheless. The product looks glittery on the pan but when applied to the skin it becomes unnoticeable. Pigmentation is excellent as well as you only need a tiny amount to highlight the whole face. 

The highlighter is finely milled and blends beautiful when applied to the skin, it kind of sinks in to the skin but leave's a beautiful golden glow behind. It is defiantly not a subtle highlighter if that's what your looking for then this product isn't for you. It is a more bolder highlight that looks stunning when the light hits the high points of your face. 

Mary-lou is a highlighter that lasts , I found that I didn't need to reapply it throughout the say which for a mid-range highlighter is pretty good in my opinion. I also really love the packaging of the product, I know it is very hit and miss, some people love it and some people hate it but I love it, It is very different to your typical packing very quirky which represents a lot of The Balm's packaging. 

Overall I would give this product a 5\5 and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a stunning golden highlighter, If you want to glow all out then this product is for you. I am by no means an expert in highlighting and I found this very easy to use and work with. Although I got this product at a discounted price I would happily pay full price for it. 

Have you tried Mary-Lou or any other balm products? leave me a comment down below letting me know your thoughts, also if you have any recommendations of other highlighters to try let me know. I hope you have a wonderful day and I will be back again on Sunday at 11am with a new post. 

Thanks for reading, 
Until next time, 
Heathers World 




SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig