Thursday, 30 June 2016

My Top 5 Hair Styling Tools



Hey everyone,

For todays post I thought I would talk about my top five hair styling tools, I love my styling tools and I own far to many so thought it would be a good idea to tell you my top five. Apart from the first one the rest are in no particular order. I won't go to in-depth on the products but if you would like a more detailed review off any tools let me know in the comments.

GHD Platinum Vintage pink straighteners:
This particular straighteners were limited edition but the regular platinum range is still available to buy.  I adore the rose gold detailing on them as well.
I love these straighteners they are the best I have tried, they are amazing at straightening my hair but they are also good for curling my hair. They were a bit pricy at £165 for the limited and £165-£145 for the regular ones but they are totally worth the price.

BaByliss Curl Secret:
This is one of the best hair tools that BaByliss does, it is so easy to use all you have to do is adjust the settings to your liking and section your hair off, place in the holder and viola within 12 seconds you have a curl. This curling machine can create anything from loose waves to tighter ringlet curls, so it really does cater for everyone. This is one of the more pricer tools I own at around £119-95 depending if it is on sale. 

BaByliss Waving Wand:
This was one of the first heat styling tools I owned and is the only waving wand I own. I love this so much that it probably comes second to my GHD's by a minor margin. If I need a go to hairstyle that isn't straight or GHD curls then this is my go to. It is so versatile in that depending on how big of a section and how tight you hold it you can get a range of looks from loose beachy waves to tighter waves. I have done a review on it when I first started blogging which you can find here . I believe they have re marketed it as the wave maker which looks the same as the one I own and is £29.99 on the Superdrug website. 


BaByliss Curl Pods:
First off can you tell I like BaByliss hair tools, I discovered these rollers back in December when I received them and they have changed my life. My hair doesn't really co-operate with hot rollers at all, with it being so fine and limp it can't take the weight of hot rollers. Whats different with these curl pods is that they aren't heavy and are so easy to use, you just place the pods in the heat cylinder and when their cool pull them apart wrap the hair around and push in place. These are the only heated rollers that I have managed to get decent results from. I also did a blog post on them which you can find here  . These retail for around £60

Enrapture Encode Totem Styler:
Enrapture encode totem styler is different to any other curling wand that I own because it allows you to heat different sections of the wand to different heat settings which create's a unique curl. The concept of this product is that the wand is sectioned of into three and just below the handle is where the heat settings are. They are split into three and you can twist each section to a number 1-3, each number relates to a heat setting one being low and 3 being high. For example if I wanted loose curls I would put the setting as 1-1-1 which heats each section of the barrel to a low heat. The reason why I love this so much is because it gives you the freedom to  create an unique curl and can change it up as much as you want. This retails for anywhere between £60 and under. 

So their you have it my top five hair styling tools, I hoped you liked it and leave me a comment telling me what your favourite hair tool is and if you want any reviews of the ones I have mentioned. I hope you have a wonderful day and I will be back on Sunday at 11am with a shop my stash post.

Thanks for reading, 
Until next time, 
Heathers World 
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig