Thursday, 2 June 2016

Kiehls Creme de Corps review




Hey everyone

Todays post is going to be a review of the Creme De corps body moisturiser by Kiehls. This is a product that I have owned for a while now and I kinda forgot about it till I re-discovered it recently.
Kiehls is a brand that I am really loving at the moment, they are known for using natural ingredients in their products and for having some products with cult status in the beauty world. I have been able to try a few of their products in the past few months and I am pleased to say they didn't disappoint and I will talk about one of them today.

Kiehls creme de corps is one of their cult products, it is a body moisturiser that uses lots of natural ingredients such as Kernel oil, Shea butter and Avocado oil all of which help soften your skin. What I love about this moisturiser is that it doesn't have a strong scent to it, as someone who has super sensitive eczema prone skin I prefer my moisturisers to have a light scent or no scent at all.

This body moisturiser is a thick consistency but once massaged into the body it skins into the skin and doesn't leave any greasy or sticky residue, this means you don't have to stand their waiting around for it to dry. Once applied it works very quickly to hydrate your skin, my skin normally feels 10x more softer and hydrated within an hour after applying this to my body.



I am very lazy about applying body creams but since re discovering this product I have applied it every day and can see a huge difference. Gone are the days of my flakey dry skin hello soft and hydrated skin. Due to the lack of fragrance in the product I haven't had any bad reactions to it which I normally do get with other body creams.

The only downside to this product is the price, it is a lot more pricer than your regular drugstore body creams. The cheapest sized bottle of this is £8.50 for 75ml and the most expensive is £45 for 500ml. I paid £27 for 250ml but I have had this for quite a few months now and haven't used a quarter of the bottle. I like to invest more in products that will work on my skin and this is defiantly one of them.


I am going to stick with using this a few times a week and hopefully I will have soft, hydrated lovely skin ready for the summer season. I am so self conscious about getting my legs out because of my eczema but this has left me with no worries as I will be summer ready in no time.

Overall this is a fab moisturiser which I couldn't recommend enough. Kiehls just know how to do it right when it comes to skincare and body care. If you would like to see a review on the creamy eye treatment or the midnight recovery concentrate then let me know below.

Have you tried any Kiehls products let me know in the comments below so I know which ones to check out next. Have a great day and I will back at 11am on Sunday with a new post.

Thanks for reading,
Until next time,
Heathers World.
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig