Sunday, 26 June 2016

How much is my face worth?



Hey everyone,

Todays post is going to be about how much is my face worth, I have seen lots of people do this tag post so thought I would do my own. I am going to do this based of my everyday makeup.  I don't tend to think about the price of makeup but doing this post has made me realise how much I spend on makeup and that I don't use as much drugstore products anymore. I haven't included brushes as a lot of my brushes are old ones so I don't know the price of them.


Base 

Primer: I am currently using Benefits Porefessional which is £24.50
Foundation: My foundation of choice is the Nars Sheer Glow in Siberia which costs £31
 Concealers: I use two currently which are Nars Radiant Creamy concealer £22 and Collection Lasting perfection £4.19
Powder: My favourite powder of all time is the Rimmel stay matt pressed powder which costs £3.99
Blusher: Current favourite blusher at the moment is the Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic in Love Glow which is £30
Setting Spray: My holy grail setting spray is the Urban Decay all Nighter in the travel size which costs £9


Eyes 

Eye primer: Loving the urban decay primer potion in travel size which costs £8
Eyebrow pencil: Mac fling eyebrow pencil is my go to as it's the only one that matches my brows, this costs £14
Eyeshadow: My everyday daytime eyeshadow pick is Mac Naked Lunch as it is a lovely base colour, this costs £13
Eyelash curlers: The Shu Uemura curlers are my go to ones and they cost £20
Mascara: My current go to mascara is YSL effect faux cillis, which costs £25


Lips 

Lip balm: Nivea original lip balm £1.65
Lipstick: Current go to daytime lipstick is Mac Hue which costs £15.50

Total 
£221.83

I honestly didn't think it was that much, just goes to show that we don't always think about the price of makeup when we use it, I dread to think what my go to night time would cost as that uses a lot more higher end products. I hoped you liked this post, something a bit different to what I normally do. Leave me a comment down below telling me what your go to makeup products are and I will see you again on Thursday at 11am with a new post. Have a lovely day,

Thanks for reading, 
Until next time,
Heathers World 


SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig