Sunday, 12 June 2016

ASOS wish list

Hey everyone

Today's post is going to be an Asos wish list. If you have read any of my previous posts you will know that I have been doing a lot of clothing and accessories shopping recently. I thought I would pop over to Asos to see if their was any items I liked, and to add some new things to my saved items ready for when I next want to do an Asos order and I thought I would share them with you so here they are.

The first item is this Mini Scuba Prom Skirt  £25
I am surprised I like this as I not a skirt person at all, I much prefer my playsuits and dressy shorts over a skirt, but once I saw this one I fell in love. As soon as I spotted this skirt I knew I had to have it, it comes in two shades a blue and a coral and they both look stunning. I tend to go for skirts with pleats in or skater style ones and this is right up my street. Unfortunately they don't have my size in stock but as soon as it comes in stock I will be all over it.

The next item on my wish list is Fine cardigan  £25
First of can you sense the blue theme here, blue is one of my favourite colours to wear all year round so of course the cardigan had to be that colour. I have been on the hunt for a very relaxed, thin cardigan so when I spotted this one it had to go into my saved items. It is lightweight and made from a fine knit which makes it the perfect summer cardigan.

The third item on my wish list is a pair of Denim Shorts  £28
Denim shorts are a staple summer piece and these ones are my favourite out of all the ones I have seen. I love high waisted shorts in the summer as they help make your legs look a bit longer than they are. I also love the light denim colour as I tend to go for a lighter wash as it suits my pale complexion more.

The final item on my wish list is this cami top £18
Again with the blue theme sorry,  I really like how girly this cami top is. With the semi sheer chiffon and the pleats on the bottom of the top it just screams girly to me. I think this would look great paired with a pair of white jeans and a bomber jacket or even a pair of white or denim shorts for a more summery look.

And their you have my Asos wish list sorry it's not very long, I go through phrases of loving lots on the site to only seeing a few items I like. Leave me a comment down below telling me whats on your wish list. I hope you all have a lovely sunday and I will be back on Thursday at 11am with a new post for you all.

Thanks for reading,
Until next time,
Heathers World.
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig