Thursday, 9 June 2016

Top five summer lifestyle essentials ☀️




Hey everyone,

Todays post is going to be about my top 5 summer lifestyle essentials. I am planning on doing a bit of a series talking about all of my summer essentials. I will have a fashion and beauty one going up soon so look out for those. These will be the five lifestyle things I can't live without in the summer. Summer Is one of my favourite seasons, everyone is so happy and their is always a good atmosphere in the air. These essentials will vary from experiences and things I have to do in the summer to lifestyle product essentials that I need. These are in no particular order.

The first summer lifestyle essential for me is a great music playlist. This is probably my top summer essential as music makes everything better. I love listening to music in the summer their is nothing better than laying in the sun with your headphone in/music blasting and all the top summer tunes belting out. I love to make my playlists on Spotify so if you want to check out what is on my summer 2016playlist you can if you search for Heatherxx1996 in spottily.

The second summer essential for me is having a barbecue with the family.  This is a summer essential for me as it combines two of my favourite things family and good food. Being able to have a barbecue is when you know summer has arrived. Me and my mum love to host all of our family and friends and have a big summer barbecue party. Good food and good company with plenty of sunshine is a winning combination and we always make sure to have at least 2 minimum per summer.

The third lifestyle summer essential for me is Suncream. Now this one could be put under my beauty post but I decided to include it here instead as I already have my top 5 beauty and it wouldn't fit in there. Suncream is a must have lifestyle essential for me as I burn like a crisp so easily. I go for at least a factor 30 suncream for my body and a factor 50 for my face. I do like to leave it as long as I can but as soon as I go really hot I apply my cream. I couldn't go a summer without my suncream I don't know where I would be without it, one of the downsides to being as pale as a ghost I suppose.

My fourth lifestyle summer essential would be a trip to the beach. Living in Liverpool means that our local beaches are about a 40 minute drive or a 11/2 hour journey by train and bus, but when the weathers super warm I like to make a trip to the beach. I love going to the beach and sunbathing/ or just taking a nice long walk, their truly is nothing better than a walk along the beach, I love everything about it.

The final lifestyle summer essential for me is A good book/Magazine.  Summertime always seems to  involve long journeys from travelling to new places, so having a book or a magazine to read always helps make the time go quicker. My current favourite book is Sophie Kinsella Shopaholic to the Rescue. I also like reading beauty or blogging magazines if I just want something a bit more relaxed.

So their you have it my top five summer lifestyle essentials, I hoped you liked the first part of this three part series. Whats your summer lifestyle essentials, leave me a comment below telling me and also let me know what summer themed posts you would like to see on the blog. Have a lovely day and I will be back on Sunday at 11am with an ASOS wish list.

Thanks for reading,
Until next time,
Heathers World
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig