Thursday, 5 May 2016

Updated Skincare Routine





Hey everyone,

For todays post I thought I would do an updated skincare routine post, I did a post when I first started my blog about my skincare routine but it has since changed. If you want to check out that post you can find it here 

I generally keep my Skincare the same for morning and night apart from a few products which I switch out with others regularly.
 Morning 

In the morning I start with my cleanser which is the Garnier Micellar water, I find this to be very refreshing and it does the job in the morning. The next step for me is a toner and the toner that I am obsessed with at the moment is the Avene Gentle toner, this is the best toner for sensitive eczema prone skin.

The next step for me is my Vichy eye roll on which is a cooling hydrating eye treatment, I believe since I have bought mine they have changed the name and maybe the formula. It is now called the eye balm so I am excited to try that. Sticking with that range I then go in with my Vichy Aqualia Thermal serum. I use this in place of a moisturiser as I find it to hydrate my skin more.

Nightime 

My Nightime routine is a bit more precise, I like to give my skin a bit more of a clean at night as it set's a foundation for the following morning.

To start of my nightime routine I start with the Origins Pure Cream cleanser, this is a cream cleanser and I find it to work well on my sensitive skin. I prefer using this at night as it is a thicker heavier texture. I then go in with the same toner that I use in the morning, I love this toner it leaves your skin feeling lovely. 

The next step that I do is my eye cream I use the Kiehl's Creamy avocado eye cream, this is a thicker eye cream that when left on overnight hydrates the eye area perfectly. The final step of the night is to apply my night cream. I have two night creams that I switch between, they are the Bobbi Brown hydrating one and the Body shop Vitamin E one. Both of these are super hydrating, I tend to apply a thicker layer and leave on overnight. 

Extra's 

Their are a few products that I use but switch regularly depending on how my skin is feeling. The first is my Lush Mint Julips lip scrub, I use this if my lips are feeling dry or sore just to get rid of any dry skin. 
The next thing is my spot treatment and that is the Origins Super Spot remover, I only use this when i have spots as it helps to dry them out. 
Now onto My nightime Serum which is the Kiehl's midnight recovery serum, I love this product it helps nourish my skin and makes it silky smooth. It is pricey for what it is but It is worth it. 

Finally I have two masks that I switch between depending on my needs. I have my Origins Clear Improvement mask which is a charcoal mask. This helps to get rid of all the dirt and grime out of my skin. I then use the Origins Drink up Intensive as my hydrating overnight mask. 

So their you have it my updated skincare routine, I hope you like it. If you would like any reviews on any of the products I have mentioned comment below and I will add it to my list. I will be back on Sunday at 11am with a new post. 

Thanks for reading, 
Until next time, 
Heathers world
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig