Sunday, 29 May 2016

Next Home wish list




Hey everyone,

I hope your all having a lovely bank holiday weekend. For todays post I thought I would do a Next home wish list, I haven't done a home wish list before and I have been eyeing a few bits up from the next site so thought it would be a good idea to show you them.
A lot of these items will be more tailored to the bedroom as I am wanting to do my bedroom up in the near future.

The first item on my wish list are these wire baskets. I have been loving rose golden storage and although these aren't exactly rose golden they are close to it. I am always on the lookout for new storage solutions so thought that these would be perfect to fill with products.

The second item on my wish list is this love tea light, I spotted this while browsing the site a while back and fell in love with it. I was thinking this would be great to put on my windowsill next to my bed to give it some light, or to place on the windowsill in the living room. I love anything like this as it just add's a nice touch to any room.

The third Item on my wish list is this brass lit alphabet plaque, I am really loving all things brass/rose golden and alphabet at the moment. I was thinking of just getting my initials or my mum actually suggested getting my full name and putting them on a shelf in my room. I personally like this idea as I do like not having a bright light on when it's late so this would help to illuminate my room.

The final two items on my wish list are the same as each other but come in different forms. They are this shine bright like a diamond cushion and canvas. I am obsessed with anything quotes, I love them. I am not sure if I would keep them in the living room or put them in my bedroom but either way these would be lovely decorative items.

So their you have it my very small Next home wish lit, I did want to add a wall sticker but couldn't save the image. Sorry about this very short post, but I hoped you liked it. I hope your all having a lovely bank holiday weekend and I will be back on Thursday at 11am with a new post for you.

Thanks for reading,
Until next time,
Heathers World
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig