Sunday, 22 May 2016

Fashion haul -May 2016 ASOS, MissGuided, Zara



Hey everyone,

Today I am back with another fashion haul. This is the second month in a row where I have done a fashion haul but I just seem to be buying more fashion and accessories than beauty recently. This is a mix of things from ASOS, Zara and Missguided and they are all £30 or under so very affordable.

First of lets start of with Asos, I have been loving Asos recently they have so many cute things in for spring and summer and when I spotted these two Items I knew I just had to have them.

The first Item I got from Asos was these scalloped hem jersey shorts in a pale blue colour. These were £15 so quite reasonable for a pair of shorts in my opinion. What I love the most about these are that they are scalloped which makes them so much more flattering and I much prefer this to the straight cut off normal shorts if you get me.

The second and final item I purchased from Asos was this drop arm hole jersey playsuit with pompoms. This has a cut out at the back which I also like. This again was reasonably priced at £18 so can't complain their. The only downside with the playsuit is that it sits quite high up on me and that I need to find a bandeau or bra the same colour otherwise you can see your bra. Overall I am really happy with my purchase.

Now onto Zara, I picked up two items from Zara which were basic essentials that I was lacking in my wardrobe.
The first being a pair of white jeans, I can't believe I didn't own a pair of white jeans until now but I finally have a pair. These are from the Trafaluc range and are just the essential jeans. I paid £19.99 for these which isn't bad at all for jeans. I am unsure if I am keeping them though as they seem a little big on me.

Finally the last thing I got was a basic black v neck t shirt. I took back the white top I got in my last haul (which you can find here) as it was to big and instead exchanged it for this black one, which I will be using for work until we get our new uniform. This was £5.99 which again is reasonable for a top from Zara.

Finally the last Item in the haul is this bomber jacket which I got from MissGuided. I have seen so many people wearing this type of jacket and decided to get one for myself. I settled on this light grey one from Missguided which I am in love with. This cost £30 which is reasonable for a jacket in my opinion. I am going to be featuring this in some outfit of the day posts in the future so keep an eye out for them.

Their you have it my fashion haul, This will probably be the last one for a while maybe unless anything else catches my eye. Let me know in the comments below if you like anything here or tell me what you have been buying. I will be back on Thursday at 11am with a post talking about having a blogging break.

Thanks for reading,
Until next time,
Heathers world.
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig