Sunday, 3 April 2016

Origins Clear Improvement mask review





Hey everyone,

For todays post I thought I would do a review on a mask that I am currently loving and that is the Origins Clear Improvement mask.

The clear improvements mask is one of two Origins masks that I own. This mask is a charcoal mask which is designed to clear your pores.
Heres what is says it does on the back of the tube " active charcoal acts like a magnet to draw out deep dwelling pore-cloggers, White china clay absorbs the environmental toxins, Lecithin dissolves impurities. Without all that stuff down there skin breathes a sigh of relief".

I bought this mask about a year ago after trying the clear improvement mask pods that were available at the time. This was bought to help get rid of the pores that I have but to also help get rid of any dry eczema skin on my forehead.

The mask comes out quick thick but can be sheered out. The mask is also scented but i don't find it to be overpowering at all but that is something to think about before purchasing.
Before applying this I open up my pores with a warm towel. What I do is depending on how much of a deep clean my skin needs I will either apply a thick or thin layer all over my face, and leave for 15 mins. One thing I will say about this mask is that it goes rock to a point where you can't really move your face or talk due to the hardness of the mask.

As someone who has super sensitive skin I find that it stings for maybe a few minutes but nothing really painful. I am really wary of charcoal masks as they don't really go with sensitive skin but I find this to be one of the more gentler ones.

I leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes and the proceed to taking it off. I run a flannel under warm water and rub it off my skin. Once the mask is off completely I run a cool flannel over my skin to close my pores. My skin tends to be quite red and angry looking after the mask is off but I control this by using a hydrating serum.

Overall I find this to get rid of any flakey eczema prone skin I have  and it helps to unclog my pores. I use this at least once a week to keep on top of everything and find it work perfectly for me. It costs £23 for 100ml but I have had mine for about a year and hardly made a dent in it so it's great value for money.

I hoped you liked this post, have you tried this mask or any other Origins products before, let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for Reading,
Until next time,
Heathers World.


SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig