Thursday, 7 April 2016

Heathers World Takes On London- Easter Monday Whats in my bag




Hey everyone,

For todays post I thought I would show you what I took in my bag with me when I went to London. I didn't take as much as I did last time but we had less time their so I felt like I didn't need as much.

The bag I am using for this trip is the Michael Kors Jet Set Tote the exact bag I have can be found
here. I originally bought this bag for uni but since dropping out it has been used for any trips I have made. It has two decent sized sections and then a smaller zipped compartment in the middle which is a perfect size for your laptop or iPad. It also has two smaller pockets on one side and then a smaller zipped pocket on the other.  The bag costs £260 but it is worth it. I also have my Michael Kors Selma charm bag on the front as well.

The first item I brought with me was my planner, this was useful as I could jot any notes down or If I had any ideas for posts I could jot them down while on the train. This planner is from paper chase and I love it.

The second  essential for me to have is what I call my Girly bag, this has some spare girly essentials things if you know what I mean and my medication for my migraines alongside some neurofen.
I will also be bringing two perfumes with me My Chanel Coco Mademoiselle and my Chanel Chance eau Tendre, don't know why I brought two I just decided to.



The next thing I be bringing is my Anker portable charger and my actual charger for when I am on the train going and coming home. My IPhone battery doesn't last long so for me having a portable charger is a necessity.

One of the most important things that I will be bringing is my Canon 1200d DSLR camera.  I planned on taking lots of photos but unfortunately the weather was just to bad to get any good pics.

I will be bringing my Michael Kors purse and card holder as I keep my cards in the card holder and my notes/change in my Long purse. I like to have two separate purses as it means I have easy access to my cards.

I also had a magazine to read on the train and  few other bits and bobs lying round in my bag. I choose to pack reactively light as unlike my other bags this is a shoulder bag or in the crook of your arm. This means that unlike a bag with a long strap your shoulders or arms take the bulk of the weight.

I hoped you liked this post, Comment below what your favourite bag is mine is personally the Michael Kors jet set cross body as it is smaller and has a long strap. I will see you again on Saturday with a baking post,

Thanks for reading,
Until next time,
Heathers World,

SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig