Sunday, 24 April 2016

Fashion and Accessories haul






Hey everyone,

For todays post I decided I would do a fashion and accessories haul for you all. Over the past two weeks I have been picking bits up and thought I would put it in a haul for you all. The purpose of this is to start getting clothes in for the summer and my holiday. Most of these are basic items but non the less essential.

Starting of with Topshop which is where I did the most damage to my bank account. The first thing I bought was this pair of black leggings. I had needed a new pair of leggings and as my other pairs are either River Island or Primark, I thought I would branch out and try Topshop one's. These are a lot shorter than my other leggings but they will be fine and they cost £12

The next thing I bought was two thicker strap vest tops in a pale blue and baby pink colours. I love wearing these type of tops in the warmer months and as there were on offer for 2 for £10 I couldn't resist. The only thing I will say is they are very sheer so need to pick up a cami vest to go underneath.

The last thing I bought from Topshop was this beautiful grey backpack. I spotted this last weekend when I was buying the leggings but never caved in , so when I seen it this time I took the plunge. I am planning on using this as my park bag for DisneyLand Paris so look out for it in a future post. This cost £36

Now onto Primark. I went in looking for socks for me and my mum and managed to come away with another item. The first item I picked up was these invisible socks, I love these for wearing with any low shoe and these were £3.50 for 5 pairs. I also picked up some trainer socks for my mum but she has them already.

The final thing I picked up was this cute Mickey Mouse travel bag which has loads of different Mickey heads on saying Oh Boy, I got one for me and my auntie and my mum now wants one to they were £5 each.

Finally onto Zara. I am loving Zara at the moment. The first thing I bought was another vest top and this one is in Grey, this is more of a fashion type one as it is lower in the front and longer in the back. This cost me £9.99.

The next Item is a white T-shirt, I have a grey one from Zara and love it so decided to pick up the white one. The only thing is it is slightly to big on me so I haven't decided if I am keeping it yet or if I will exchange for the small size. This cost me £12.99.

Onto the final item of this haul which is also my favourite item and it is this very pretty pale blue see through lace top with a peter pan collar. As soon as I seen this in the shop I new I had to have it, it is not somthing I would usually go for but I love it. I have wanted a peter pan collar top for a while now so I couldn't resist this one in my favourite colour. The only issue I am having is what to wear underneath as it is see through. This was £29.99.


I hoped you liked this haul, sorry for the long post, if you would like to see a ootd featuring any of these items comment below and I will add it to my list.

Thanks for Reading,
Until next time,
Heathers World.
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig