Thursday, 14 April 2016

Disneyland Paris - Feel the magic, Live the magic



How cute is this photo of the top of the castle,
I don't own , found on Pinterest. 


Hey everyone,

Todays post is going to be about my Disneyland Paris trip ,  cue the inner child in me coming to life. I am off to disneyland paris in the summer and I couldn't be more excited. I had a bit of time of blogging at the weekend and spent the whole of it watching vlogs and haul videos. When it comes to Disney I become a big kid, growing up I was a huge Belle and Minnie mouse fan. What I love about Disney is that it is so magical and that it is for all ages and trust me I will be like a child in a candy shop when I go. 

I am so excited to see what Disneyland paris will be like, I can't compare it to Walt Disney-world in Florida as I haven't been but I have set high standards for this trip. We have chosen to go to Paris instead of Florida as it is the closest park to us and is a substantially amount cheaper for us to pay. I am also spending the day beforehand in London as we have an early Eurostar the next day.

I am thinking of doing a mini series on my blog about the trip, I have a few ideas of posts I want to do such as:

  • A post about the package we went for and what we get in it, 
  • Restaurants we plan to eat in/ reviews of the experiences, 
  • A haul post, 
  • Beauty packing post, 
  • General packing post, 
  • post about the trip,

I am also hoping to vlog the trip but that will depend on if my family are comfortable with it as I am going with other family members, if not I will be snapchatting it instead.

It is 124 days till we go to London and 123 till we arrive in Paris, cue the daily countdown. I hoped you liked this little introduction post to my trip. If you have a post about Disneyland Paris then leave it below so I can check it out, also let me know if you would like to see the mini series.

One final question: who is your favourite disney character? leave it in a comment below,

Thanks for Reading,
Until next time,
Heathers World


SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig