Thursday, 21 April 2016

Current Beauty Wishlist





Hey everyone,

Todays post is going to be my current beauty wish list, I ran a poll on twitter  asking what post's you would like to see this week. The most popular post choice was a fashion haul, now I have postponed this till sunday as I still need to go and pick a few bits up on Saturday so expect that post on Sunday.
The second most popular post was a wish list so I thought I would do my current beauty wish list for you all.


The first item on my wish list is The Balm Mary-lou Manizer highlight- I have heard so many people rave about this product, I feel like everyone but me owns this stunning highlight, It is a stunning colour and looks gorgeous on. It it on the mid-range to pricer side of makeup at £17.50 but it is worth the investment.

The second beauty product on my wish list is the Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer- This is something else I have heard nothing but good things about in the blogger/youtube world. I have tried the Nars creamy concealer which is meant to be similar but I still haven't had the chance to try the Naked skin concealer. It is again towards the higher end price range but at £17.50 it is cheaper than the Nars one.

The third beauty item is some more Zoeva Brushes, I bought two on my recent trip to London and I have fell in love with them since. I am leaning towards buying one of the travel sets or I might cave in and get a rose gold set. These Brushes range from £9 to £65 for a set. These are really good value brushes for the price you pay.

The fourth item on my wish list is Becca Champagne Pop highlighter- I am all about the highlighters at the moment and this one is stunning. I still can't believe that I haven't bought this yet but it is on my list of things to buy when I have some spare money lying round. It is more golden chapange as the name suggests so not sure how well this will suit my pale skin but I will give it a go.

The final product that is on my beauty wish list is a Beauty Blender, again something that is a cult favourite in the blogger and youtube world. I apply my foundation with a buffing brush and sometimes I feel it doesn't work that well with certain foundations. In the past we could only buy the beauty blender in certain shops but now that it's stocked in my local boots it has moved up on my list of things to buy.

So their you have it my current beauty wish list, let me know what is on your beauty wish list in the comments below and I will see you again on Sunday for a fashion haul. Have a great end to the week and I will see you again very soon.

Thanks for reading,
Until next time,
Heathers World.
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig