Sunday, 17 April 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blusher in Love Glow review.




Hey everyone,

For todays post I thought I would do a review of a Charlotte Tilbury product that I am loving at the moment. That product is one of the Cheek to Chic Swish and Pop blusher in Love Glow. I got this when I bought the Uptown girl set in September and fell in love with it ever since. The price for the blusher is £30 but the product quality justifies the price tag for me.

First of let's talk about the packing, it is a classic rose gold packaging with the charlotte tilbury logo on the front. What I also like is that when you open it up it has a decent sized mirror which makes it perfect for traveling.
The packaging of the product is very sturdy which would make it perfect for travelling with.

Now onto the actual product, their is two rings of colour an outside ring which is a rose gold colour similar to Nars Deep Throat blusher. You also have an inside circle of colour which is more of a lighter baby pink colour.

On the back of the product it tells you how to use each ring of the product, you swish the outer shade up the cheek bones and then pop the middle shade on the apple of the cheeks. Now I sometimes do this which I find gives a lovely bit of definition to the cheeks.
What I also tend to do it swirl my brush  round both products to mix them together, I find this gives a lovely pink colour with a bit of rose gold in it. I find this to be very flattering on my pale complexion and think it's versatile enough for darker skin tones as well.

Now on to the formula of the product, the pigmentation is great and you only need a little bit on the brush to get the colour you desire. The blusher is very finely milled so you don't have to worry about applying to much and it blends out like a dream. I also find it to last a good 6 hours before fading slightly.

Overall I would recommend this product as it has great pigmentation, blends well and has good staying power. As one of the more higher end blushers it justifies it's price tag, I use mine regularly and haven't even made a dent in it yet. Once again Charlotte Tilbury has brought out a product that is really good quality.

Have you tried any of Charlotte Tilbury's makeup range? I personally love the range.

Thanks for Reading,
Until next time,
Heathers World
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig