Thursday, 28 April 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Bitch Perfect Review




Hey everyone,

I thought for today's post I would do a review off my Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in Bitch Perfect. Now I know I did a post not so long ago on the Charlotte Tilbury blusher but I really do like her products at the moment and they really are something to rave about.

Bitch Perfect is one of Charlotte's more cult lipsticks and one of the ones which she is known for. I can totally see why it is a cult lipstick as the shade is stunning. This lipstick is part of her K.I.S.S.I.N.G Range which is my personal favourite range of lipsticks from her brand.

Let's get this review started off by talking about her gorgeous packaging. I am not sure their is another brand that does packaging as gorgeous as Charlotte. The lipstick comes in this sleek and slim rose gold packaging with her CT initials logo on the top. The packaging feels and looks very high end and also looks very sleek in your handbag. I am glad that she kept the packaging on the slim side as it means it doesn't take up a lot of room in your makeup bag/handbag.


The shade is a nude but more of a peachy nude instead of a pinky nude. This isn't a shade I would normally go for but I am glad I received it as part of the Uptown Girl range as otherwise I doubt I would of tried it. This shade is on the darker side of the peachy nudes that I have come across but it will still suit most skin tones. 
On my porcelain skin tone is comes up a peachy nude but on darker skin tones it may show up as a peachy coral shade.

The formula of the K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipsticks is one of my favourites, the way I would describe it is a hybrid of the Chanel Rouge Coco Shines and My Mac Satin Lipsticks both of which I love. It is very hydrating and not drying at all and leave a satin finish on my lips. It can also give of a bit of a glossy sheen which means I don't always have to wear the matching lipgloss. 

Wear time is around four hours before touch ups are needed, which in my opinion is pretty good for a lipstick that is both nourishing and hydrating.


The price of the lipsticks is £24.00 which is just under the price of my Chanel ones and is £7.50 above the price of my Mac Lipsticks. 

Now do I think it is worth the money? Absolutely the quality of the lipstick is amazing and I love how versatile this product is. I can wear this with a more subtle look for the daytime or apply it more heavily with a smokey eye for a night time look. Also the name of this product is amazing. It always makes me giggle when people ask me what lipstick am wearing and I say Bitch Perfect, but maybe that's just my immaturity or weirdness coming out aha. 

I will defiantly be re purchasing this lipstick when it runs out as it has quickly become a cult staple and favourite in my collection. I own a few of her lipsticks but I am still looking into trying more so if you have any recommendations do leave them below. Also if their are any other products from her brand that you think I need to try do let me know as I only have a very small collection from her at the moment. 

I hoped you enjoyed reading this review and found it helpful. Do leave me a comment like I said with your recommendations and also letting me know your thoughts on her brand. 

Thanks for Reading,
Until Next time,
Heathers World,

SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig