Sunday, 6 March 2016

What I got my Mum for Mothers Day.




I don't own was found on Pinterest.

Hey everyone,

For todays post I thought I would show you what I got my mum for Mothers Day. I was a bit sceptical about posting this as I don't want to be shown as trying to brag about what I got her. I do spend a bit more on my mum for mothers day and special occasions as I don't have to buy for Fathers day due to circumstances. I thought this would be a nice post as you could get some inspiration for any Women in your lives that you need to buy for. I am not trying to show of or brag at all and if you don't like these post feel free to leave.

The first thing I got my mum was a Dior foundation. My mum hasn't worn foundation in quite a few years due to personal circumstances. I took her to a Dior counter near me and the woman was lovely, she matched my mum perfectly and helped her go for a darker shade as the lighter shade she tried didn't look like she had anything on. She got the DiorSkin Forever foundation.

The next thing I got my mum was some Real Techniques brushes. My mum is starting to build up a designer collection of makeup and some new quality brushes was something she needed. I Picked her up the expert face brush to apply her foundation and the powder brush.

Carrying on with the makeup theme the new Loreal polishes are something I have raved about on the blog and am a big fan of them. When I spotted this colour I knew it would be perfect for my mum so I picked it up when I got mine on 3 for 2. I also picked her up a lovely makeup bag from Marks and
Spencer's to put her high end makeup in.

Her other main present was a small Ted Baker purse, funny fact I have the same one in navy. My mum has been eyeing up my one for quite a while, and as she now has a smaller bag her Micheal Kors one isn't practical. So I decided to pick her one of her own.

The Final two things I got my mum was a new mug, I spotted this while buying her card and as she is an avid me to you fan I couldn't resist getting her it. The final thing is her favourite chocolate from Hotel Chocolate. The peppermint is my mum's favourite flavour of chocolate so this was a necessity.


 So there you have it like I said because I only have my mum to buy for I do go a bit overboard and spoil her. I hope you can find some inspiration from this post. I am starting two new series soon a London one and a Room decorating one so stay tuned for them.

Thursdays post will be my first ever OOTW so check back at 11am on Thursday for that. Thanks for taking the time to read this post. I just want to say Happy Mothers day to all the mum's out there have a lovely day.

Thanks for reading,
Until next time,
Heathers World.
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig