Sunday, 13 March 2016

My Night Time Skin Saviours Featuring Bobbi Brown and Kiehl's








Hey everyone,

For todays post I thought I would talk about my night time skin saviours. About a week ago I decided I would raid my skincare to find some night time skin care. I have been struggling with dry eczema  prone skin and needed something to give me a hydrated boost.

I decided on two products that I haven't used in a while. They are the Bobbi Brown hydrating intense night cream and the Kiehl's creamy eye treatment with Avocado.
Let's start of with the Bobbi Brown night cream.  This I bought a while ago around near the end of last year as I wanted to try out a night cream.

Anyway getting back to the Bobbi Brown one I have heard a lot about the Bobbi Brown skincare range and wanted to try some products. I needed a night cream and I am so glad I picked up the Bobbi Brown one.
Although it does come with a hefty price tag at £42 for 50ml don't let that put you off.  The product itself is a thick moisturiser that can be massaged into the skin with ease. It does leave a bit of a sticky feeling on the skin but that will be gone when you wake up.

What I don't like about the product is because of the shape of the packaging it can be hard to get the product out, without getting it under your nails. This can be resolved if you buy a little spatula to use with it.

What I do is I apply a very thick layer onto the skin and by the time I wake up their is no sticky residue and my skin feels plumped and hydrated. A little warning it does have a scent which is similar to the Origins scent, so if you don't like scented skincare you might want to stay clear of this.

Now onto the very hyped up Kiehls eye cream. I had heard so much about this product from youtube and blog posts, and it was a very hyped up product in the beauty world. I waited so long to try this but eventually caved in and I couldn't be happier.

I get super dry under eyes and this helps to clear it right up. The texture of this product is a very thick cream which one applied sinks in perfectly. Like the Bobbi brown one it can be a bit sticky when applied but will fade eventually. I apply a generous amount under the eyes and pat it in with my ring finger. I then take whatever left on my finger and run it over my eyelid to give that a bit of moisture.

What I will say is I don't think this would work well as a morning eye cream due to the fact that it is quite thick and heavy. As a evening night cream it works perfectly on me. This retails from £20-£33.50 depending on if you got for the 14ml or 28ml, I have the bigger size.

Overall I love both of these products and will repurchase them both as they are worth the money. I hoped you liked this post. I am starting my London series soon so would like to know what posts you would like to see.

Thanks for Reading,
Until next time,
Heathers World.





SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig