Tuesday, 15 March 2016

Heather's World Takes on London - Introduction.


The two photos used I don't own they were found on Pinterest. 


Hey everyone,

Welcome to my introduction of my London series. I have begun this series as I will be visiting London at least four times this year, so thought I would do a little series about my trips. They types of  posts you can expect to see are hauls, ootd, whats in my bag, reviews of places, posts about the day and much more.

This post is just a little introduction into the series so you know what to expect and when to expect the posts to go live and all other information.  So at the moment I currently have two trips booked, one of which is for the Bloggersball so if your going to that leave me a comment below. The other is for Easter monday for the day, I am hopefully planning a trip in May to see the Lion King but nothings set in stone. I am also hoping to go in December and maybe the summer as well.

What I plan to do is to do at least 4 posts minimum from each trip- these will include an ootd, whats in my bag, haul and a post about the day. If you have any more suggestions of posts you want to see leave them in a comment below and I will add them to my list.

As far as uploading goes I was thinking of doing 1 post each week after that trip. As I upload two normal posts as well as my baking post on a Saturday. I was thinking for the month after the trip you would get one London post, one normal post and one baking post a week for the following month. That is not set in stone yet so if you have any other suggestions let me know.

I was also contemplating vlogging the trip. I have a Youtube channel but have never actually uploaded on there before, so if i can find my mini camera I may Vlog it for you or I may make a blog snapchat instead. Let me know which you would prefer and I will try to do that.

Sorry for the long introduction I just wanted to outline everything about the series so you know what to expect. They will all be tagged under the same header so you can find all the other posts. I am also going to put my post about London which I did in december under that label as well so their all in one place.

Like I said if you have any suggestions/queries or comments leave them below and I will get back to you.

Thanks for reading,
Until next time,
Heathers World.
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig