Sunday, 27 March 2016

Heathers world takes on London- Easter Monday Whats in my Makeup Bag.






Hey everyone,

For todays post I thought I would show you what is in my makeup bag for my London trip on easter Monday. I don't plan to take a lot of makeup as I am trying to keep my bag as light as possible. I also won't be wearing a lot of makeup as I intend to buy some so I might end up getting my makeup taken off anyway by the artists.

The makeup bag I will be using is my Victoria Secret makeup bag. I like this makeup bag as it is really easy to clean and is a decent size for a day trip. It also fits in my bag perfectly.

For face products I will be bringing my favourite face powder which is Rimmel stay matt. This has a slight coverage so will help me if I want to cover any bits of foundation that may be fading. I will also be bringing a concealer which is the Collection lasting perfection one. I also intend on bringing a max factor creme puff blush in nude mauve. .

For eye products I plan to bring my current favourite mascara which is YSL Effect faux ciles in black. I also plan to bring along my mac eyeshadow in naked lunch to just add a bit of shimmer to my makeup look but keep it natural.
For Lips I plan on bringing a lip balm to keep my lips hydrated and both of my Chanel Rouge Coco shine lipsticks as one is more nude and one more pink so I have options.They are in the shades Boy and InTime


I will be bringing 3 brushes with me and they are my Real Techniques buffing brush. My very old Barry M eyeshadow brush and my Ted baker cheek brush that I use for powder/blusher.

There will also be a few non makeup bits in the bag, the first thing will be a travel sized deodorant to help me freshen up near the end of the day if I am sweating. I will also be putting some travel sized makeup remover wipes, as my makeup may fade throughout the day so it will be handy to have some wipes to take the makeup off. To go with that I will be bringing a moisturiser and the one I will be bringing is my sample of the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturiser.

There you have that Is what I will be bringing in my makeup bag for my day trip to London on Easter Monday.
I hope you liked this post, sorry for bombarding you with posts about this series. It is something that I am excited about doing as I love the city and have so many ideas for posts. If theirs a particular post you want to see for this series or just in general, leave me a comment below and I will add it to my list.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and Happy Easter.

Thanks for reading,
Until next time,
Heathers World
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig