Thursday, 17 March 2016

Face of the day- Mothers Day





Hey everyone,

For todays post I thought I would do a face of the day post for you all and show you what makeup I wore on Mothers day.

So on Mothers day we went for quite a causal meal in Yates, but I still wanted to feel a bit dressed up so decided on a more glam makeup look with a causal outfit.

Base

The base products that I uses was the Benefit Porefessional which is one of my favourite primers, it helps smooth out my makeup perfectly. To go on top of that I choose my beloved Nars Sheer Glow foundation which I am a huge fan of. For conceler I thought I would go with my Collection Lasting Perfection one, I normally would of went with my Nars Radient Creamy concelear but thats dried up and I haven't had the chance to repurchase it yet.

To help keep any oil at bay I done a quick brush over of my Rimmel Stay Matt powder in transparent. Finally for Blush I used my Bobbie Brown powder blush in Slopes which is a lovely mid toned pink. and for highlighter I used a mix of Benefits high beam and Nars Miss Liberty from my Nars Cheek pallet to give my cheeks a bit of glow.

Eyes

I started of by priming my eyes with Urban Decays Primer Potion, I then took YDK from the naked two and applied it all over my lid as a base colour. For the crease I took the shade colour from my Charlotte Tilbury Uptown Girl pallet and blended that in the crease. For my highlight I took Foxy to highlight my inner corner and my brow bone. Next was to curl my lashes using the super hyped Shu Umera ones. I then took my current favourite mascara YSL Effect Faux Ciles and applied a few coats to my lashes. For my brows I brushed them with my mac brow brush and used Mac Fling pencil to fill them in.



Lips

Finally for Lips I applied some vasaline lip balm to moisturise my lips. I then just applied Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy to my lips to give a glossy finish.

Sorry for the bad photo my mum asked to be cropped out of this one and I didn't take many selfies on that day. . 
That was my finished look I hoped you liked this post. Let me know if you would like to see any more Face of the day posts and also let me know what posts you would love to see on the blog. I have a few ideas of posts I want to do but would love your input.

Thanks for reading,
Until Next Time,
Heathers World






SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig