Thursday, 25 February 2016

My Bucket List featuring Pinterest.





Hey everyone,

For todays post I am going to talk through some of the things that are on my bucket list, which I would like to have accomplished by the time I am 25 which is in 5 years. I thought this would be a fun post to do as I have a Pinterest board called bucket list and I am constantly adding to it and seeing which ones I have achieved.  All the images featured was found on Pinterest and I do not own them.

My bucket list will be things I mainly want to achieve while at university or in the year after. I will finish university when I am almost 24, so by the time I am 25 I hope to be in a career in my dream job. That is why their is no posts to do with settling down or having kids as I want to pursuer my career first before I settle down and go down the marriage/children route.

The first item on my bucket list is to have a better 2016 than 2015. 


I always set short term goals and this was one of them, I had a okay 2015 with some bad times but it wasn't as good as I wanted it to be. I am determined to make 2016 one of the best years yet and to set a high standard for going into 2017. I want to be able to say at the end of the year that I have no regrets.

The second thing I would like to be able to tick of my bucket list in 5 years time is to get my drivers licence. 

I have had my provisional licence for quite some time now but I have never had a lesson. This is something I really want to achieve and maybe once I get next year and the big trips out of the way I can start saving up and get my licence. 

The next goal on my bucket list is Graduate University 


For those that don't know I dropped out of university for reasons beyond my control but I am going back next year. I hope by the time I turn 25 I have graduated from university and had a good experience. I want to be able to say I have done it.

The Final thing I want to do before I turn 25 is to write a letter to myself to open in 10 years 

This is something I have always wanted to do as I want to be able to write how I think my future would go then 10  years later open it and see if any of my predictions come true. It would also be a good way to see how far you have become. I may do it this year and open it when I am 30 to see if I have achieved everything I wanted to. 

So their you have it some of the things I want to achieve before I turn 25, their are many more things on that list but the post would of been way to long If I put them all on here. 
I hoped you like this post and if you did and want to see another bucket list post comment below.
Feel free to check out my bucket list on Pinterest which can be found here 
I am slowly getting back into pinning again. 
Leave me some comments below telling me what you would like to see on the blog and also what is your number one thing on your bucket list? 

Thanks for reading,
Until next time, 
Heathers World


SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig